No announcement yet.

2014 World Championship - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Selby ... White progressing would ruin the tournament as he has no clue ..... come on !!!!!!

Comment

• White only 1 50+ break all match ......if he gets a chance will he win in one visit ? Going to be tough .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
        Come on Selby ... White progressing would ruin the tournament as he has no clue ..... come on !!!!!!
        you got money on Selby
        ?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Come on Selby ... White progressing would ruin the tournament as he has no clue ..... come on !!!!!!
          Shut up you idiot......one of the worst statements i've ever read on here .

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            ...we are watching in the pub ...
            Were you not there last night too ?? where's Mrs H tonight lol

Comment

• Selby always wins deciding frames so I don't fancy White's chances.

Comment

We'll need all the top players we can to stop the Roster winning his 3rd in a row.
                Last edited by daffie; 21 April 2014, 09:43 PM. Reason: Wrong quote

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                  I think Selby is more likely to make the mistake than the referee in this situation, being in the heat of the moment and all that.
                  true, when it happened it looked clear it was a free ball, but in hindsight and the fact Selby was laughing away to himself for 10 mins after the event , it may not have been, we will never know for sure either, its a mystery

Comment

• Come on White. Fingers are crossed.

Comment

Very unfair to say that, he has battled well, so far

Comment

• Watching at home, I reckon they'll get thrown out just at they are on the black ball decider. Pretty tence game.
                        Shell
                        :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by ShellH View Post
                          Watching at home, I reckon they'll get thrown out just at they are on the black ball decider. Pretty tence game.
                          Evening Mrs H, hope your enjoying baby sitting ..... again !!!

Comment

• Someone needs to look after Dean

Comment

• Originally Posted by skidmarks View Post
                              true, when it happened it looked clear it was a free ball, but in hindsight and the fact Selby was laughing away to himself for 10 mins after the event , it may not have been, we will never know for sure either, its a mystery
                              I don't know. This was a particularly strange incident so they might cover it in the BBC 2 show tomorrow and show us a hawkeye picture.

Comment

• What a safety from Selby, getting the white through the reds and in behind the green!

Comment

Working...
                                X