Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local club to me has 18 tables ...£3.20 per hour

Comment

• I don't like watching Selby play. It reminds me of Ebdon, Griffiths and Thorburn. But I have re-watched the world final first 2 sessions again.
      It's incredible the way that Selby was playing, that he wasn't 11-0 down. A 38 his highest break in the first 11 frames.
      Ronnie missed good opportunities to punish him in the first 2 sessions to take a very commanding lead.
      He was however 10-5 up at one point, he wasn't playing brilliant snooker, but Ok. Selby was totally out of Sorts.
      He hung in there though, was mentally strong and took it all back in the 3rd session.
      The "missed pink" by Ronnie to remain 1 infront was bizzare!
      It summed up the match.
      On the Monday Ronnie wasn't there, Selby was getting stronger.
      I think Ronnie lost the title after having a 5 frame lead. Normally he is one of the strongest front runners, but Selbys stay in there qualities shone through.
      I congratulate them both on their achievements.
      Selby World Champion, Ronnies 3rd final and a mental strong performance that would have been so different 5 years ago. He stuck at it instead of giving in.
      Bring on next year.

Comment

• Originally Posted by chrisoverson View Post
        Can't complain about my club. Non profit place that's been going about 60 years or more, 3 tables (2 antique match tables), 50p per frame per person upto a max of £2.

I've played for 8 hours before, only paid £2. Even got my own key .
        Is that Westward Ho! mate ?

Comment

• Got a net profit of £150 on this championship.

Comment

Working...
          X