No announcement yet.

2014 World Championship - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It makes a difference to see someone having a real good go at Ronnie, he's under a bit of pressure here.
    After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• You just get the feeling that this won't be ROS' day. He just can't take the match by the scruff of the neck. It's like a football match where one team has killed all momentum from the other and they can't get it back.

Comment

• 6-4, 65-22.....who would have bet on that score line....Really surprised to see Ronnie so far behind....even if we're just talking about 2 frames.
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• 7-4.

It reminds me of a few times we've seen Marco Fu beat Ronnie. He's not really killing the match like a Selby, he's just quietly playing well and preventing ROS from doing so.

Comment

• Perry playing very well not missing much.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              Perry playing very well not missing much.
              Not doing to bad, I backed him this morning for over 0.5 match centuries at 11/8 which is very good for a player as good as Joe.
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Perry playing very well not missing much.
                Indeed playing very well and in control. Good job so far Joe...keep it up.

Comment

• This is the best I've seen Perry played. It's been a while since Ronnie have to fight back.

Comment

• I'm just sensing a bit of annoyance creeping in for Ronnie.
                    After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• 7-5 now, ROS pulling one back. Scary to see how quickly such a frame is in the bag. Come on Joe!

Comment

• Big frame now!

The top half of the draw is pretty weak on star power without ROS. He needs to win.

Comment

• Hoping Mcmanus closes this frame out as I had him to be up at the end of the first four frames at 13/8.
                          On Cue Facebook Page
                          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• The amount of times ROS has missed and a red has shot up the table has been crazy.

Frame on!

Comment

• *moron voice* "shot ronnie"
                              Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

Hope you dont mind Dave ,my mates cried off so got a ticket spare for thurs 2-30 start.
                                Hi Jim,

Yeah no problem, hope you still went?? (sorry for delay replying - stayed at The Mercure so only just picked this up..)

Great day yesterday - one of the best ever at Crucible for me. Dominic played good stuff, capitalising on a good first session performance. Selby - Carter was a good standard. Perry good, Ronnie less so... Robertson - AWESOME!!!! One of the best performances I've seen in 25 years going to Crucible.

Both sessions finished in good time to allow for a few drinks afterwards!

Comment

Working...
                                X