No announcement yet.

2014 World Championship - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beeb only keep the snooker on when it's the final. I bet they'll leave for mountain gorilla.

Comment

• Afraid your bets might be odds on guys

btw holy crap Ricky what an absolute stinker!

Comment

• Or on Willie growing a comb over.

Comment

• *a whole bunch of expletives* Beeb!!!

So over to Man U vs Norwich it is for me in the meantime...

Comment

• Not even on the red button.

Total jokers.

Comment

• Fecking Eurosport as well. You wouldn't get this level of crap coverage if ITV had the rights to the tournament.

Comment

• Eurosport at least I can understand...2 other live sports to air at the same time so they have to make choices. But the Beeb stopping for absolutely nothing...arghhh! Idiots!

Comment

• That was a pretty quick frame, so they should have the time to finish it in this session now. Hawkins has the upper hand, but he has looked very nervous over the last two hours, so there just might be one more twist. :smile:

Comment

• well done hawk ..... Walden just froze after a healthy lead ... Hawkins is a decent player for sure

Comment

• Well done Hawkins, after all that nervy stuff he wins the last frame in one visit. :smile:

I think he won 9 of the last 11 frames in their semi-final last year, and he won 6 of the last 8 here, so Walden must be pretty frustrated to lose like that again.

Hawkins will be the favourite to reach the semi-finals now, whatever happens in the other match in this quarter. :smile:

Comment

• Good job The Hawk! Glad to know Barry will progress to the next round.

Comment

• cant see barry losing in the quarters so another semi finals for him. but walden cracked under the pressure big time

9-5 up, should have gone for the kill

like perry he couldnt find something today whereas barry didnt play near as good as ronnie in the 2nd mini session walden had more than enough chances to win frames unlike perry
                          Last edited by Masterdoctorgenius; 26 April 2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Who's the guy commentating with DT on the Walden Vs Hawkins match?
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Who's the guy commentating with DT on the Walden Vs Hawkins match?
                              Some dude from radio 5 live.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                Who's the guy commentating with DT on the Walden Vs Hawkins match?
                                I mentioned this earlier.

George someone? He's a radio presenter apparently, he's been in the winter gardens a fair bit this week and commenting between frames with Hazel/Davis/Parrot/Hendry, you can tell he's a big fan, i've only heard him commentating on one frame so far.
                                After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Working...
                                X