No announcement yet.

Biased Commentators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Where's the cue ball going? WHERE'S THE CUE BALL GOING?!" Um, off the cushion, Virgo?

Comment

Originally Posted by weedrummergirl View Post
      "Where's the cue ball going? WHERE'S THE CUE BALL GOING?!" Um, off the cushion, Virgo?
      Every frame. He has become a caricature of himself. I did like his different names for Robertson's pots though...and laughed when he called one a snorter! Unfortunately so did the crowd, which must have been off-putting for the players.

Comment

I had to stop watching eurosport because they spend most the match talking about Ronnie ,even if Ronnie isn't playing in that match . Big ronnie fan and I know they need to discuss ronnie etc but c'mon .....reign it in a bit

Comment

I cant stand Dennis Taylor TBH.
          same sh!t out his gob everytime he commentates even telling us the most basic thing,
          So and so is just having the cue ball cleaned there....like I couldn't figure that out by myself.
          He references golf all the time.
          But the most annoying thing I find that comes out is gob=This lad can play snooker.....of course he can play f##king snooker he wouldn't be in the World f##king SNOOKER Championship if he couldn't.
          Guys an absolute idiot.
          The only people I can actually tolerate at this point is Stephen & Steve.
          Why they got rid of Clive Everton and not Dennis or JV ill never know.
          Rant over.
          "Practice Makes Perfect"
          "He Who Endures Conquers"
          "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

The amount of time's all these commentators contradict themselves is laughable one minute "Ding is the greatest break builder there has been" then a day later "O'Sullivan is the greatest break builder there has ever been".....i think they need to lay off the sherry.

What's just as annoying is making out quite simple shot selections which we see in an instant is one of the "contenders for shot of the championship"

Comment

Originally Posted by WelshPhantom View Post
              Why they got rid of Clive Everton and not Dennis or JV ill never know.
              I miss Everton's commentary.

Comment

Clive annoyed me because he would just state the obvious whereas I think the ex players are better to listen to.
                Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                  The amount of time's all these commentators contradict themselves is laughable one minute "Ding is the greatest break builder there has been" then a day later "O'Sullivan is the greatest break builder there has ever been".....i think they need to lay off the sherry.

What's just as annoying is making out quite simple shot selections which we see in an instant is one of the "contenders for shot of the championship"
                  Don't forget the occasional "He makes them look so easy, doesn't he?" comment, even at the simplest of the positional shots. Hilarious.
                  All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

Definitely, and no coincidence that they're the only 2 who dominated the game. Why is JV giving advice when he couldn't even do the trick shots on Big Break?

Comment

Working...
                    X