2014 Shanghai Masters Quals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Good win for The Outlaw, Peter Ebdon next for him tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening....

-
    LOL. And possibly the next day

Comment

A crappy way to win a game there Higginson. Just keep snookering your opponent. I guess a win is a win though eh!

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
        I hope you stayed long enough to see Swail knock in a quite respectable 58, the highest in the match, to kill off the frame and match. It was whirlwind stuff compared to the other frames.
        had to go, missed it. but just seen who he has drawn in round 4. none other than Peter Ebdon, i can't see tgis game being pretty. might be a long one.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          A crappy way to win a game there Higginson. Just keep snookering your opponent. I guess a win is a win though eh!
          How is snookering your opponent a crappy way to win a game? The game is called snooker after all.

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
            had to go, missed it. but just seen who he has drawn in round 4. none other than Peter Ebdon, i can't see tgis game being pretty. might be a long one.
            Long but hopefully quite watchable.

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            How is snookering your opponent a crappy way to win a game? The game is called snooker after all.
            I've come to realise that I'm not a big fan of constantly relying on the 'foul and miss' rules to win a frame. It's an abuse of the way the game should be played.

Comment

Matt Selt having a good run, 4-1 up on Mark Davis
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

well done Matt Selt
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I am glad to see Williams and Doherty have
                  advanced as they can play some solid snooker
                  at times.

Comment

Working...