No announcement yet.

Lisbon Open (ET5) Dec 10 - 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sublime from Trump. 3-0 up with a couple of 70s and a 90. Striking the cue ball so well.

Comment

Just placed a couple of small accumulators late last night and thought I would check today's progress.

Somehow I missed putting williams and Higgins down, not sure if their matches were showing or not but most annoying is mcmanus has withdrawn. I take it that will count as a loss on the accumulators which as one of them is currently 5/12 and could have come good is a real shame.

The shedule in terms of rounds for today and tomorrow seems quite confusing to me for this event, as I am only following live scoring.

Comment

Dott has lost 4-1 to Selt, not a score line I would have predicted after last week's results for those two.

Dott's first five frames against Robertson were some the best attacking snooker I've seen, well from him at least.

Comment

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
          Sublime from Trump. 3-0 up with a couple of 70s and a 90. Striking the cue ball so well.
          I agree. Totally outclassed his Ford. What a tough match for Ford to draw so early in the tournament.

Comment

Wht the **** they keep choosing 4-0 matches on tv tables while great 4-3 matches are around ... irritates me

Comment

Trump is scaring the **** out of most otehrs with his current form but I suspect that missed black by Un-Nooh in frame 4 was a bit fishy ... even I could pot that 20 out of 20

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
                Dott has lost 4-1 to Selt, not a score line I would have predicted after last week's results for those two.
                Dott seems to go missing away from the majors.

Comment

Just placed a couple of small accumulators late last night and thought I would check today's progress.

Somehow I missed putting williams and Higgins down, not sure if their matches were showing or not but most annoying is mcmanus has withdrawn. I take it that will count as a loss on the accumulators which as one of them is currently 5/12 and could have come good is a real shame.

The shedule in terms of rounds for today and tomorrow seems quite confusing to me for this event, as I am only following live scoring.
                  a player withdrawing from an event is a void not a loss, your acca is still running.

Comment

Dott's first five frames against Robertson were some the best attacking snooker I've seen, well from him at least.
                    disappointing indeed.

ES2 is airing a re-run of Williams-Skalski instead of the live match Williams-Trump

Comment

World Snooker has NO picture. Damn and its
                      Trump vs Williams playing now.

Comment

Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
                        World Snooker has NO picture. Damn and its
                        Trump vs Williams playing now.
                        yea I thought this would have been available online at least....

Comment

I would like to see Trump win this tournament.

Comment

Any particular reason eurosport aren't broadcasting trump/williams?

Comment

Lisbon Open (ET5) Dec 10 - 14

is it just me or has WS Live Scores packed up?
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

seems all replays on eurosport now, just watched Jimmy lose to Jimmy, or is it Jeremy?

Is An-Nooh not a geordie expression, for I am aware of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X