• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisbon Open (ET5) Dec 10 - 14

Bingham out to the Steadman Live in Portugal Show

what a couple of days Craig has had
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Higgins is going to take this to a decider.

Comment

oh dear missed black off its spot ...

Comment

Very poor, looks like Maguire will clean this up lol.

Comment

also I think that ref should get some softer soled shoes

Comment

What time is the next televised match?

Comment

4pm uk time

Comment

Apparently Selt and judd trump are playing now and its televised, but I can't seem to find a stream :s

Comment

Originally Posted by bingo View Post
                    Apparently Selt and judd trump are playing now and its televised, but I can't seem to find a stream :s
                    I have it on the WS live Scores only.... don't want to jinx Selt but....

well done Selt 4-1 against Trump
                    Last edited by DeanH; 14 December 2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Impressive result. Thought Trump would have fancied himself taking out the tournament after a great showing at the UK's.

Since that match wasn't shown, I have resorted watching the United vs Liverpool game lol.

Comment

• I watched on livesport.tv($4.00 per month- you can't beat it).
                        Selt played like Trump usually does. Final frame was like a game of chess. A lot of cat and mouse. Selt held it together and deserved the win.
                        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Trump bubble burst yet again ... too much hype ... too little substance except fanboys beating the bush how well he pots ... has been around a decade and not won a thing .... greats of the game were winning tournaments in their teens

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                            Trump bubble burst yet again ... too much hype ... too little substance except fanboys beating the bush how well he pots ... has been around a decade and not won a thing .... greats of the game were winning tournaments in their teens
                            You keep on saying this but this is incorrect -
                            He has won 4 majors and 4 minors and he is 17th in the all time (modern era) listing of competition winners
                            1x UK Championship
                            1x China Open
                            1x International Championship
                            1x Australian Goldfields Open
                            4x Players Tour Championship

ok may be lower than "the greats" but certainly better than most players on the circuit over the last 10 years and not a list to sniff at

May be there has been too much hype surrounding him (defo in the post and still around in some circles), and I have said in the past that I have not been keen on him as a player, but I have to say that recently he has started to be more mature at the table and in composure.
                            I am sure he will add to his list of wins soon.

WRT the Selt match, if you see the match listing, Selt won three frames without any reply, so Judd was kept off the table, exactly what we all try to do when playing snooker; so well done Selt - I will be watching later and will be rooting for him
                            Last edited by DeanH; 14 December 2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• currently watchin a live feed of a team of scaffolders round the match table! there is more people watchin them than I've seen all week

Comment

• Been at work today so haven't been able to catch much but watched a couple of frames during of the Trump/Selt match and Selt was playing out of his mind. Literally potting everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X