No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship Qualifying Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah doesn't want to be beaten by a girl, and he's putting pressure on himself

Comment

• Well Reanne is in again in this frame, can she make the most of it?? hmm Unfortunately not, srtill has a feel of a final frame decider, felt like that from the start of this session tbh.

Comment

• .........No........

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
          Feels like theres something fishy going on because i never seen ken play this bad
          sorry but recently Ken has been playing this badly
          nothing fishy
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
            Feels like theres something fishy going on because i never seen ken play this bad
            You don't think maybe this is why his ranking is about the same as his age?

Comment

• Building up a nice lead, good safety from Ken though.....

Comment

• Surprised Ken went for that black!! another chance for Reanne......very nicely played there, snooker behind the pink.....how unlucky is that in off in the middle!!!!
                Last edited by <CuePower>; 9 April 2015, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Is it to late to enter?
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Ken's chance to win it, what are the odds?? Judging by the last few frames probably 60/40.......unlikely now!!....here's Reanne's big chance, there for the taking!!
                    Last edited by <CuePower>; 9 April 2015, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• So looks like a decider after all then, barring snookers from Ken!!....hold on excellent snooker from Ken!!!
                      Last edited by <CuePower>; 9 April 2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• oh well, great effort form Reanne.

Comment

• Ohh eck !!!!!

Comment

• shame, if it went 9-9 she would of won, ken was all over the place, very lucky boy
                            Blown away

Comment

• Unlucky Reanne Evans,was watching earlier and don't know how she lost the 13th frame when in amongst the balls on 40 odd,my stream froze then 60 secs later KD's in amongst the balls and clears up.
                              I reckon she could have beat Dave Morris/Lee Walker too,but thats how it goes.

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                                Is it to late to enter?
                                Yeah, I'm with you. I'll see if I can get us a place.
                                WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                                Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X