2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    Well, that was a short session. I only got to see Trump's 133 at the end (5 hours behind) and missed Murphy's dress.
    Don't worry, I'm sure Shaun has got some more bobby-dazzlers in his suitcase! There might be some good snooker too.
    Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
      Don't worry, I'm sure Shaun has got some more bobby-dazzlers in his suitcase! There might be some good snooker too.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lv99zr3joo#t=298

gets questioned on his match and his suit.
      Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
        Well Robin Hull just said in the BBC mid session clip that being past it at 40 is ridiculous,and pure and simply it is,its just lazy and speculative journalists who hint otherwise.
        Think snooker is very different to other sports where being on the pro circuit in your 40's you'll still be decent, Jimmy White hasn't just gone poor its others who are just that much better,.

Comment

• Trump finished well with a century. Assuming Robertson
          and O'Sullivan win there are some good matchups.

Murphy Vs McGill
          Trump Vs Ding
          Robertson Vs Hawkins
          O'Sullivan Vs Bingham

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            Think snooker is very different to other sports where being on the pro circuit in your 40's you'll still be decent, Jimmy White hasn't just gone poor its others who are just that much better,.
            In Jimmy's case it's a combination - he misses a lot more easy balls these days and the opponents are better placed to capitalise on his errors.

Comment

• Jimmy so often loses now due to his inability to finish a match off. His collapse against Selt in the qualifiers was a perfect example. Most players when they've been at the top of the game for so many years lose their bottle at crucial moments. It's as if they're carrying the mental scars from countless battles in the past. Take Higgins the other day against Ding - towards the end of the match he looked tired and confused out in the heat of the Crucible, not the gladiator of old who had fearlessly captured 4 World crowns.

Ronnie is a different animal to the others. He has the game in an art form.

Comment

• Bizarre one with Stevens. His neck is obviously giving him so much jip I think it's only sportsmanship that's stopping him from purposely sticking Ronnie up so that he can finish the match off.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Did Matthew sleep in an awkward position? What happened?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
                    Did Matthew sleep in an awkward position? What happened?
                    Dunno, one of those 'twinges' I suppose.

That aside, when are people going to stop putting words into Ronnie's mouth when they know he's going to disagree? Rob Walker just then telling him he still gets the same buzz after all these years.... it was like holding up a target board.

I just get the sense from a couple of things this year, that Mr O'Sullivan may be drifting back to the dark place.
                    Last edited by Billy; 27 April 2015, 06:37 PM.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• ...and that's that...goodnight everyone

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Dunno, one of those 'twinges' I suppose.

That aside, when are people going to stop putting words into Ronnie's mouth when they know he's going to disagree? Rob Walker just then telling him he still gets the same buzz after all these years.... it was like holding up a target board.

I just get the sense from a couple of things this year, that Mr O'Sullivan may be drifting back to the dark place.
                        I don't think he will go back to the old ways. It's okay to get pissed off now and again. He looks very very fit at the moment. He want to win, don't worry about that.
                        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Robertson played some great snooker.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

Comment

• Off to Sheffield tomorrow

http://www.beyondthebaize.com/snooke...-final-preview

2nd round review and quarter final preview.

Comment

• N
                              Originally Posted by Sam1036 View Post
                              Off to Sheffield tomorrow

http://www.beyondthebaize.com/snooke...-final-preview

2nd round review and quarter final preview.
                              You lucky so and so I wish I could this year have a great time.
                              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                              Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• I am sad Matthew did not play as good as he could, still nice run considering his season.
                                On the other table, the steal from Robertson showed some incredible potting and the second one was superb in terms of how high the break was. I have not seen many times two breaks 140+ in one tournament scored by one player.

Comment

Working...
                                X