Australian Open Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Jimmy ended the 2014/15 season at 70, hence losing his automatic tour place.
    He now has a ticket from his ET OoM; not sure but to me the order in the link document after 64 has no bearing on actual ranking (ie money) but just the groups of where they got their ticket from and WS arbitrary listing. All will be correct after the first event
    Yeah will take a few events to sort itself out. Looking at the money list on Snooker.org Jimmy is showing as joint 95th with zero prize money.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Yeah will take a few events to sort itself out. Looking at the money list on Snooker.org Jimmy is showing as joint 95th with zero prize money.
      I believe that anyone dropping off the main ticket, losses all previous winnings and starts from zero if they come back from one of the OoM, Q-School, regional events, etc.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
        Hi do u have a link to the latest order of merit ranking list after the Australian qualifiers
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

I'm thinking of going to the World Championship Qualifiers next year, just to see what that's like.

I'm only going to the opening day this year, to see the Bingham match.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Anyone found the prize money schedule for each tournament yet ?
            Hi Neil, just got a reply to an email to WS, they say it should be published on their website "...in the next few days".

Comment

Cheers Dean
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

published
                http://www.worldsnooker.com/201516-p...oney-schedule/

Comment

The top players certainly make a nice living at snooker.

Comment

So, the first major ranking event of the season starts in a few days, so I thought this would be a good time to invite everyone to take part in this fantasy game:

http://www.fantasy-point.com/index.php

A few of us played it last season and it was quite fun, but it would be a lot better with more people involved. :smile:

Comment

I agree with Odrl - the game was excellent, it just needs more players! But don't bother trying to go for the overall win, this year the black ball trophy will be mine! :biggrin-new:

Comment

Working...
                      X