The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    SD's affected commentary delivery is bad enough, but does he ever stop talking?? Poor DT can't get a bloody word in!

This is................................................ ................... what it................................................ ............ sounds like, listening................................... to................................................ .............. Steve Davis commentating.
    Most people have respect for him as a snooker player and a great ambassador for the sport, but he seems to say 101 words when it could be said in one sentence. "Interesting"
    John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• Max alert!

Comment

• Higgins on for a max here 9 reds + blacks.....

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Ah what a shame. But enjoyable match so far.

Comment

• a nice attempt at a max by Higgins; 13 reds 13 blacks;
            should have taken the one on the rail the shot before :wink:
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well, no 147 but maximum entertainment from that half session, great stuff from both.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I'm almost only interested in 15 red pinks in pro snooker now.
                With Binghams 120 on sunday and the frolics at the UK it's becoming par for the course.

Comment

• so here is the first attempt by WS to get snooker a bigger mass audience
                  http://www.worldsnooker.com/wacky-we...t-the-masters/
                  wonder if anyone will do anything tonight?
                  SnookerFan what are you going to wear? :biggrin:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    so here is the first attempt by WS to get snooker a bigger mass audience
                    http://www.worldsnooker.com/wacky-we...t-the-masters/
                    wonder if anyone will do anything tonight?
                    SnookerFan what are you going to wear? :biggrin:
                    Arghh...darts scenes Well...knowing Barry H we knew this was coming...bleh.

Comment

• What a match so far!! Too bad Higgins missed a sitter because he was on pace for a 4th century in 5 frames won! Liang is also very much in form, knocking in big breaks as well. Unbelievable standard !
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Very interesting comment by SD just now " back in the nineties the powers that be decided the pockets should be tightened up" .
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• These oddity Eurosport commentators saying matches are the best because of big breaks when the frame is over after 9 or 10 reds,oh I've forgot the mute button this week.

Comment

• Another great match! Very glad to see JH come through. Feel for Wenbo, he played really well and is becoming a great player.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                              These oddity Eurosport commentators saying matches are the best because of big breaks when the frame is over after 9 or 10 reds,oh I've forgot the mute button this week.
                              Do you prefer the Beeb gang? With JV harrassing us all the bloody time with his trademark "Where's the cue ball goin' ???" Or Dennis Taylor and "how nowadays cloths are so fast and reactive! look at the development of the white here!" Or DT again, who can't help himself but to talk about any player's girlfriend or wife in every game the girls are in the audience?

I guess both crew have their own pros and cons but personnally, I ran as far away as I can from the Beeb coms...just fed up to hear the same mass all the time.
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• thoroughly enjoyed that match
                                hope for another later

with his recent win in Gibraltar I hope Fu is in sparkling form

Comment

Working...
                                X