The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    the "Ronnie only fans" that go to event that are not in general not snooker fans are definitely a group that exist. I witnessed it at Welsh Open,especially early rounds and when Ronnie was playing their shouts and general disrespect to anyone else playing was palpable and affected the other 6 players on the other tables. When Ronnie won the match and had left the arena the ROF left with no regard to anyone else but a few took their time screaming and shouting "Ronnie" whatever
    even when others asked them to be quiet, I saw one to and fro that nearly became physical!
    a minority maybe but isn't it always that ruin it for everyone else.
    ...and thank you DeanH for this excellent example. It really baffles me how these people dare call themselves snooker fans...

Comment

• That one woman fan with screechy voice screeching out "c'mon ROOONNIIEEEE". Is making my ears bleed .

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
        You don't know much about snooker. He's missed the last two tournaments due to this injury. Go and check. And he hasn't been able to play much as a result. His form isn't there, and that's why I will put a bet on the hawk if ronnie gets through, because hawk's odds will lengthen from 3/1.
        Again...nonsense. He may very well have some sort of back ailment or whatever he claims to be his discomfort, but clearly he is very well atm...so no way to claim an injury atm.

Furthermore he has been taking a year off from snooker once before, this year he has taken 8 months off. WTF?

Edit : there is always something with Ronnie (problems with tips, shoes, his foot, his back, watever)...it's all in his head.
        Last edited by daffie; 16 January 2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• That was some pot from ronnie though! Will win him the match....

Comment

• For Daftie:

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker/r...93/story.shtml

His back injury has been known for some time, but some folk are a little behind. lol

Comment

• I literally just put a tenner on Bingham to win 6-5 (7/1) with betfair, and then put a fiver on ROS to win 6-5. 30 seconds later Ronnie wins the match....

Good job he's my fav player

Comment

• Sleep well all of of you Ronnie haters.....bull run is out...the genius kicked his fat ass out of the Masters. And tomorrow the Ally Pally will be full....
                "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• I expect him to go to the interview saying he played awful and was lucky to get out 6-3

Comment

For Daftie:

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker/r...93/story.shtml

His back injury has been known for some time, but some folk are a little behind. lol
                    Bwahahaha...so clearly you are the type that believes everything his puppy says/claims....really how sweet

No...not buying it for one moment mate. He is fine, fit as a fiddle...these things are always (and have always been) in his head.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                      I literally just put a tenner on Bingham to win 6-5 (7/1) with betfair, and then put a fiver on ROS to win 6-5. 30 seconds later Ronnie wins the match....

Good job he's my fav player
                      I know what you mean mate, it's good to have insurance on the Ronster, it ain't like supporting a sure thing, he's proper mercurial. I got on him at 12/1 that time he came back after a year off and won the worlds. Since then, his odds are crazy short so I avoid him. I can see him being 1/8 tomorrow, punters are mental. Get on the Hawk bud.
                      Last edited by barrywhite; 16 January 2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                        Bwahahaha...so clearly you are the type that believes everything his puppy says/claims....really how sweet

No...not buying it for one moment mate. He is fine, fit as a fiddle...these things are always (and have always been) in his head.
                        And you know that for sure because you're a genius snooker player that's walked in his shoes? You've also seen his scans I guess and have various medical qualifications?

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                          Sleep well all of of you Ronnie haters.....bull run is out...the genius kicked his fat ass out of the Masters. And tomorrow the Ally Pally will be full....
                          And noisy hopefully!
                          Meanwhile, we got enough bitter lemons to fill a tree here.

Comment

• Hilarious interview
                            Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

And you know that for sure because you're a genius snooker player that's walked in his shoes? You've also seen his scans I guess and have various medical qualifications?
                              Nope...but I'm not the one claiming ROS has some sort of back ailment.

Comment

• Tote have Ronnie at 1/6 and Hawk at 4/1. Wait till near the kickoff, money will move to the Ronster and he'll be 1/8 with Hawk drifting out to anything like 5/1, maybe even 8/1. I'm gonna get on him, he was like a rock today.

Comment

Working...
                                X