X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-1

no chance

Comment

• This crap final doesn't befit the excellence of this tournament up to now.

Comment

• Just another walk in the park.. There's no competition right now..

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
          This crap final doesn't befit the excellence of this tournament up to now.
          Yup! Any Final needs to be close-fought, tense, and dramatic. This is terrible

Comment

• Well, that was disappointing.

Comment

• Very disappointed in Barry so far 😨

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                Just another walk in the park.. There's no competition right now..
                Yep, Ronnie has had a very lucky week. Not one player has played well against him, almost seems like a bit of a conspiracy going on between World Snooker and the BBC to ensure the golden boy wins at all costs.

I knew when Robbo lost that Ronnie would win the event because everyone else left in seems to roll over without a fight. Hawkins is a terrible bottler and its a shame players like this get to contest big finals when this is the best they can dish up. Feel sorry for the audience who have paid around £50 upwards for a ticket to watch a sub-standard final. Even worse for those going tonight who may only get to see a handful of frames at best.

Comment

• Btw it's 5:20 time on the beeb :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Very disappointed in Barry so far ��
                    I like the subtle optimism there. Well, it would be one hell of a comeback wouldn't it.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• One of the most pathetic sessions in a major final in recent times from Hawkins today, even Robertson played better last year and he lost 10-2...

O'Sullivan didn't entertain much either, certainly not to the same extent as 2005 or 2007 when he also had big leads in the final. Hopefully the evening session will see something interesting happen. :smile:

Comment

• Now I wish Mark had beat Ronnie in the first round lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          Btw it's 5:20 time on the beeb :snooker:
                          Yep, Ronnie O'Sullivan show seems to have moved from Eurosport to the BBC this week. At least they don't hide their bias.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            Yep, Ronnie has had a very lucky week. Not one player has played well against him, almost seems like a bit of a conspiracy going on between World Snooker and the BBC to ensure the golden boy wins at all costs.

I knew when Robbo lost that Ronnie would win the event because everyone else left in seems to roll over without a fight. Hawkins is a terrible bottler and its a shame players like this get to contest big finals when this is the best they can dish up. Feel sorry for the audience who have paid around £50 upwards for a ticket to watch a sub-standard final. Even worse for those going tonight who may only get to see a handful of frames at best.
                            The golden boy beat the current world champion and the world number 1, the best tactician as many around here think. Not an easy draw...but Ronnie is far too good and can beat anyone even with his B-game.
                            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• If i'm honest i'd rather have seen Trump in the final to give O'Sullivan a run for his money as it is he's running away with it, watch for the obligatory throwing of a couple of frames tonight by O'Sullivan to elongate the night and satisfy Hearne

Comment

• Is it 6-1? I didn't get to see it i was at the club, to have any chance you would have thought Hawkins would have to stay close and wait for the mental fragility of Ronnie to kick in but as a front runner he about as good as it gets.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X