X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a decider on tv

Comment

Come on gouldy
      No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Nice scalp for Martin Gould, both had enough chances though

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
          Once again only one to mention his name well done Dott.
          Indeed such an under rated player, love watching him and i still think he's the man to beat.

Comment

The bookies must be loving this tournament, would be nice to see Brecel win it but think it could be Gould lifting it?

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
              The bookies must be loving this tournament, would be nice to see Brecel win it but think it could be Gould lifting it?
              I reckon if Brecel won the tourny it would serve as a big kick start for his career - give him that true belief of his potential.

Comment

Just watch the end of the Trump/Gould match but boy......what the **** is going through Judd's mind at times?! How can he not clear the table with 2 reds left on the table in the decider is beyond any comprehension. He stunned the black way too hard. A simple follow with the cushion would have put him in prime position for the last red. He's another one joining Brecel's club of guys "having all the tools but not the toolbox", as said the other day (even though Brecel is through to the semis....for once! I really don't understand how Trump can be so prone to bonhead plays like this. anyone can be subject to pressure, bad decisions, you name it....But we're talking a simple clearance (for his level anyway) in the last 8 of a PTC event.

Anyway, the final lineup is very unusual and, I'm afraid, not very appealing (no offense to the players here but still....). All the big guns are buried and the only real entertainement could come from Brecel me thinks. I can't say I'm chomping the bit at seeing Dott v Gould to be honest :/
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

They all seem to be complaining the tv tables are a lot faster than normal, but you'd think you can only use that excuse for the first couple of frames?

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                    But we're talking a simple clearance (for his level anyway) in the last 8 of a PTC event.
                    The German Masters in not a PTC event. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      (even though Brecel is through to the semis....for once!
                      second time
                      2015 Welsh Open against John Higgins
                      (I know as I was there when Higgins was playing awesome and went onto win the event )
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        second time
                        (I know as I was there when Higgins was playing awesome and went onto win the event )
                        This just gave me a proper flashback to being forced to listen to my dad's max Boyce tapes in the car, I know cos I was there! Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                          Indeed such an under rated player, love watching him and i still think he's the man to beat.
                          Yes somehow it always comes as a surprise, when he´s doing fine, but after all he has been to three world finals and won one. On the current tour there are only 7 players that has done that, and Higgins, O´Sullivan and Williams are the only ones that has actually done better.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

German Masters

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                            Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            second time
                            This just gave me a proper flashback to being forced to listen to my dad's max Boyce tapes in the car, I know cos I was there! Lol
                            lol
                            I was thinking of not putting the last bit but ... hey ho :biggrin:
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              The German Masters in not a PTC event. :wink:
                              Yep you're right, my bad!
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

When was the last time there were no top 16 players left in the semifinals of a ranking tournament ?
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X