No announcement yet.

2016 World Championship Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ding has qualified with ease, rarely troubled in his 3 matches winning 10-4, 10-1 and 10-2
    it might do him good for this year and in the future.

maybe this will make sure he focuses more and play up to the standard expected of him and get into that top 16 where he belongs

Comment

Pretty nice hill-hill win for Williams over Hamilton. Looked sketchy when he missed the brown but he got a really good leave from it.

He must be relieved. Those deciding frames "ain't no friend of the dog".
      Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

Comment

Originally Posted by dinovirus View Post
        Pretty nice hill-hill win for Williams over Hamilton. Looked sketchy when he missed the brown but he got a really good leave from it.

He must be relieved. Those deciding frames "ain't no friend of the dog".
        MY betting account wasn't too happy with him losing that decider haha Hamilton looked in control in the decider but played a few loose shots. No doubt this is why he's struggled to stay on the tour in recent years
        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

What an afternoon at Ponds Forge!

Here is the review...

http://www.thecueview.com/2016-world...-session-.html

Ready for some more?!?!?

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            Works perfectly for me as well. You still working on the old 56k modem to save a few quid, ay Dean?
            ah the good ol'days squeal, ping ping
            at home and at work, "very high speeds", strange, now at home today links work :shrug:
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ah ken what happened !!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                ah the good ol'days squeal, ping ping
                at home and at work, "very high speeds", strange, now at home today links work :shrug:
                Back in the day where you couldn't use the internet and the phone at the same time.

Comment

Originally Posted by thecueview View Post
                  What an afternoon at Ponds Forge!

Here is the review...

http://www.thecueview.com/2016-world...-session-.html

Ready for some more?!?!?
                  Thanks great review.
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                    Back in the day where you couldn't use the internet and the phone at the same time.
                    You could if you had the right software.

Comment

• This evening's Ponds Forge review...

http://www.thecueview.com/2016-world...session-2.html

Comment

• It looks like some very strong qualifiers this year. There could be some good matches in the draw.
                        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• I worry actually that the standard of qualifiers could mean we see the best quality in the early rounds as we have the top 16 up against 16 match hardened qualifiers, obviously we are going to see a number of big casualities in the first round.

That then puts pressure on the remaining seeds, and of course the crucible is a marathon and I wonder just how much some of these players have got left in the tank after a long hard season. I can only see the quality in the latter rounds going down and it might not be the spectacle we deserve for the world championships. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            I worry actually that the standard of qualifiers could mean we see the best quality in the early rounds as we have the top 16 up against 16 match hardened qualifiers, obviously we are going to see a number of big casualities in the first round.

That then puts pressure on the remaining seeds, and of course the crucible is a marathon and I wonder just how much some of these players have got left in the tank after a long hard season. I can only see the quality in the latter rounds going down and it might not be the spectacle we deserve for the world championships. I hope I'm wrong.
                            It just goes to show how good the standard is these days when you look at some of the names that are in the qualifying rounds.
                            John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• Martin Gould won't be too happy right now...
                              "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Officially, I'm seeing;;

Bingham vs Carter (both sessions)
                                Higgins vs Day (opening session)
                                Walden vs Robbie Williams (opening session)
                                Mags vs Angles (second session)
                                Mark Williams vs Dott (second session)

Comment

Working...
                                X