• Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Happy birthday Barry...

Now, obliterate him Ron....
    give with one hand...
    ...take away with the other
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cov86 View Post
      Anyone else hoping Mark Williams can get over the line quickly and cleanly here? I wouldn't put a fight back past Holt but Williams really should finish this off. I quite fancy an inform Williams against Trump or Ding in the QF.
      Yes. Me. Hopefully he will give Ding or Trump a good match in the QF, though for me he will be the outsider there.
      I'm also glad Angles got through.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cov86 View Post
        Anyone else hoping Mark Williams can get over the line quickly and cleanly here? I wouldn't put a fight back past Holt but Williams really should finish this off. I quite fancy an inform Williams against Trump or Ding in the QF.
        I'd like to see him through although I like Holt as well. And yes I'd fancy an in-form Williams against Trump or Ding, but his form is so sporadic atm, as we saw yesterday, would it be enough over the three sessions? I can't see either of those two letting him of the hook as Michael did yesterday morning.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Couldn't have hit the pink more plum in the face than that could ya...

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
            Yes. Me. Hopefully he will give Ding or Trump a good match in the QF, though for me he will be the outsider there.
            I'm also glad Angles got through.
            Assuming it is Trump vs Williams then Williams will be the big underdog....... but it is an interesting match. If Mark continues playing the good stuff he has shown in the last two sessions then he can give Judd a real game, although if he plays like he did in the first session of the match he will get schooled. I think there is a bit of needle between those two players so that spices it up..... and Williams can use his experience and safety game to compete with almost anyone.

I would actually fancy Mark to beat Ding... but then I can't see Ding beating Trump at the moment.
            Last edited by Cov86; 23 April 2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Here we go, I can see Hawkins getting royally boned by Ronnie here.

I'm always a bit torn when Ronnie's playing, he's a great player to watch, but I find one sided matches dull as anything. Barry's back in though.

Comment

• If they keep playing like this it could get exciting!

Comment

• A very good start from Barry...keep it up son!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                    A very good start from Barry...keep it up son!
                    From me too!

Comment

• Not sure about the Tintin hairdo, Ron.

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Funny enough I thought of tin tin when I seen him too..

Errr.. Grown men and Lego, just ain't right is it... Lol

Comment

• Hmm Holt seems to be hitting the ball quite well here and Williams is looking a bit careless again having missed a couple of 'easy' ones.

Comment

• Does anyone happen to know if any of the snooker streams are available through Kodi? I want to watch the Williams match, but I can't stand watching it on my PC monitor.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Yes bud. Phoenix > phoenix TV > sports... Select a Eurosport channel.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                                Yes bud. Phoenix > phoenix TV > sports... Select a Eurosport channel.
                                Fantastic! Thanks very much, cally

Wahoo! Never imagined it would be so simple. Neil Foulds commentary is so welcome with DT away in his sickbed.
                                Last edited by Billy; 23 April 2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X