Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Yes it is a shame, not much of a tribute to the man is it.

-
    The fact it's in Germany speaks volumes
    Paul was one of the first of the young pros to go to Germany to play in their local events and made many friends and fans. When the PTCs started they named an event after him as a tribute and it has stuck. Good on 'em I say :biggrin:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      reaction to prize money news https://amp.twimg.com/v/75121bb6-9ff...2-b5b3cd08167a

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
        reaction to prize money news https://amp.twimg.com/v/75121bb6-9ff...2-b5b3cd08167a
        As long as another player doesn't do another max as well else he will have a share; )
        Still a nice lump to the bank account
        Again, if only it was on a TV table.
        Any YouTube vid from a shaky mobile?:wink:
        Last edited by DeanH; 27 August 2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

As long as another player doesn't do another max as well else he will have a share; )
          Deano, I'm not feeling this streaming at all. Un-nooh's maxi may never see the light of day for those without ES.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
            Deano, I'm not feeling this streaming at all. Un-nooh's maxi may never see the light of day for those without ES.
            Even if the event was broadcasted instead of just iplayer, if the match was not on the TV table it won't be filmed officially, hence I ask if a spectator may have recorded it on their mobile device.
            I have to say the Eurosport MASSIVE coverage increase (as per Hearn announcement) by pushing to iplayer is poor and I am sure that the "viewing" figures won't be anything like if it was on normal broadcast
            Sure any advertisers and potential sponsors won't be impressed.
            Last edited by DeanH; 27 August 2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

just final pots https://twitter.com/WorldSnooker1/st...05273795305472

hopefully we'll be able to see somthing on youtube soon as the table was streamed

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                just final pots https://twitter.com/WorldSnooker1/st...05273795305472

hopefully we'll be able to see somthing on youtube soon as the table was streamed
                Yep someone has posted a link to the frame but on my mobile is can't see it or link it

Comment

I'm sure he has already made a 147 in another tourney, I don't think this is his first since missing those two chances.I half remember someone posting it up, could be wrong though.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    I'm sure he has already made a 147 in another tourney, I don't think this is his first since missing those two chances.I half remember someone posting it up, could be wrong though.
                    He has not done one in a pro event but two missed blacks but I am sure he has had many in practice

Comment

Paul Hunter Classic '16

atourdeforce has just posted a link on another thread but I can't link

Comment

Paul was one of the first of the young pros to go to Germany to play in their local events and made many friends and fans. When the PTCs started they named an event after him as a tribute and it has stuck. Good on 'em I say :biggrin:
                        I cant remember the full story but it all started with Paul and Matthew back in the days in Fürth!
                        mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

He has not done one in a pro event but two missed blacks but I am sure he has had many in practice
                          Ah could easily have been one in practice that was posted up, thanks Dean.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Jimmy wins the battle of The White's he beats Michael White by 4 frames to 2, Dominic Dale For Jimmy next winner gets a place in the semi finals
                            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                              Jimmy wins the battle of The White's he beats Michael White by 4 frames to 2, Dominic Dale For Jimmy next winner gets a place in the semi finals
                              The Welsh prodigy loses again. Did he smash the balls or his cue? :biggrin-new:

Comment

what has happened to Michael White? When he made the quarters of the world championship a few years back he looked the complete player; now he's struggling like a journeyman. Time for a sports psychologist?

Comment

Working...
                                X