Clear All

Originally Posted by leonardcan147 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is free video streaming on this event

maybe someone knows thanks leonard
    not found any, only on betting sites I believe
    anyone?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

about the Brecel mess: https://snookerhq.com/2016/09/09/luc...e-controversy/

Comment

Poor form on Luca for the no show, but I do understand things happen.

I don't understand why they don't just award a 5-0 victory to the player who showed up? They are already giving the win, they should award the frames as well. Yes, it's unfair to another player who had to grind out a victory, but it's not the fault of the player who received the walk over. In this situation, Luca walked away unscathed and Peter McCullagh was effectively the one punished.

Comment

Glad Luca is out now. Go Bingham.

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
            This is a tournament issue which I'm sure they will change for next years event.
            It's not really fair to be critical of players as they don't write the rules book....
            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
            National Snooker Expo
            25-27 October 2019
            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
              This is a tournament issue which I'm sure they will change for next years event.
              It's not really fair to be critical of players as they don't write the rules book....
              Usually with a player not turning up the player receiving the walkover moves onto the next round, so they benefit.
              6-Reds is a Group round-robin format so a Walkover does not have an immediate benefit and, as in this case, no benefit at all to the non-offending player. Maybe WS/WPBSA need to review this scenario.
              Luca gained nothing but also was not punished for his actions.
              McCullagh gained nothing and was punished by not having the opportunity to play the match and gain possible points.

Comment

Just seen that Michael Holt is a no show for his match with Panjak Advani; could this be the same reason as for Luca - getting the times wrong?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  Just seen that Michael Holt is a no show for his match with Panjak Advani; could this be the same reason as for Luca - getting the times wrong?
                  nope, 'personal reasons' has been cited.

Comment

The error in McCulloughs case was discovered too late as the last 32 were already in progress. How that happens I can't figure. Very poor and screws up someone's tournament.

Comment

Couldn't watch the final, looks like it was a thriller, I read from Stu's tweet he could have closed it on a pink....

Comment

Working...
                      X