X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by wemba View Post
    If Ronnie had won the third frame there would be no early interval.
    Spot on. ROS King of gamesmanship, pathetic really.

-

Leave a comment:

• Le Ball Sack
    replied
    Once again making a huge deal out of the new tip. Its not like its the first time Ronnie has done it in the middle of a match. Hes banged in tons straight after changing tip before, such a non issue.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie1
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    I wish I knew what was going on, but since Eurosport have decided not to show a minute of this match live on the continent (nor any highlights later, to my knowledge), I am now stuck with a picture of the table and people leaving the arena after three frames, and no commentary to explain it. :smile:
    I some times wach it on my Samsung Galaxy on
    MOD BRO on the app

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
    Has Ronnie split from Laila Rouass? In his interview he was quite cagey about his life at the moment, but said he was 'back at his mums'?
    I've no idea, and what's more I couldn't be less interested if I tried. This is not a gripe aimed towards you, but I never have understood this fascination with other people's private lives.

Leave a comment:

• wemba
    replied
    If Ronnie had won the third frame there would be no early interval.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Ronnie's tip has split

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    I wish I knew what was going on, but since Eurosport have decided not to show a minute of this match live on the continent (nor any highlights later, to my knowledge), I am now stuck with a picture of the table and people leaving the arena after three frames, and no commentary to explain it. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• thevenue2
    replied
    Has Ronnie split from Laila Rouass? In his interview he was quite cagey about his life at the moment, but said he was 'back at his mums'?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2017 Masters

Ronnie new tip?

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Originally Posted by jono* View Post
    Early interval? Never heard that before...
    Never seen it neither

Leave a comment:

• jono*
    replied
    Early interval? Never heard that before...

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    To my reckoning, that's Steve's 187th 'All of a sudden' of this year's Masters.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I've noticed, more so that usual, that either the director, the cameramen, or maybe all three, have no idea when it comes to predicting what shot the player is about to take. So often the floor cameras will be lining up a pot to the middle pocket, when it's obvious to everyone and his dog, and probably Stevie Wonder too, that they're playing a thin clip into baulk. I wouldn't mind, but most of the time there isn't even a pot on.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    I'm a bit nervous about the potential prospect of another ROS v Hawkins final. :nevreness:
    Yeah, last year's final was crap, but Hawkins did win 13-12 in the World Championship a few months later though, so I think it would be a much closer match this time. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    ......I think we are all kind of expecting Fu to win today...
    Oh I don't know about that, but hoping, yes. I'm a bit nervous about the potential prospect of another ROS v Hawkins final. :nevreness:
    Yeah, should be a cracking match anyway.

-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X