X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Didn't see it as the w@nkers at the BBC don't seem to be bothering covering the tournament. It's funny, I'd swear I'd seen it mentioned in their schedules.

Anyway, glad to hear AH got through.
    Welsh Open is on the BBC red button channel from 1p.m tomorrow, then again for an hour at 7p.m, better than nothing I suppose

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    This ref's doing a very passable impression of Tony Soprano, breathing wise.
    And Ryan's through, great result after last night's disappointment.

-

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Nice ton from Ryan takes his match with Gilbert to the decider....

-

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Didn't see it as the w@nkers at the BBC don't seem to be bothering covering the tournament. It's funny, I'd swear I'd seen it mentioned in their schedules.

I love the Welsh open, fantastic championship! What the frack are the BeeB playing at! I feel a Victor Meldrew moment coming!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Well played Anthony, nice pressure black for the match as well.

-

Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Well played Anthony, nice pressure black for the match as well.

-

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    It was, but about as much use as a chocolate teapot unless you can do it in almost every frame like the others.
    Very true. Meanwhile Hamilton 3 - 2 Brece, C'mon Anthony!...

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 13 February 2017, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    It was a particularly nice 1 though.

-
    It was, but about as much use as a chocolate teapot unless you can do it in almost every frame like the others.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Jack Lisowski beaten again , doesn't appear to be playing to his potential at all .

Always the player that people talk about as being an under achiever but someone who could rise
    Up the rankings . Struggling for form at the moment .

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    ...Never mind. 4-1, which is the exact score I predicted immediately after Jimmy's century to level the match.
    It was a particularly nice 1 though.

-

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    What did the Robertson White match finish at? The BBC have chosen to show the same 12 hours of 80s music on two channels instead.

Never mind. 4-1, which is the exact score I predicted immediately after Jimmy's century to level the match.
    Last edited by Billy; 13 February 2017, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Fair dues, Brecel's pulled off some cracking snookers here, not sure how many, but it must be half a dozen or so now and he's got 2 of the 3 misses needed....

-

Leave a comment:

• gmg
    replied
    Lovely century from Jimmy. Can't remember the last time I saw him make one on TV. Must be at least a decade ago.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Go on Jimmy

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    He's better than the clown at the Welsh open - whoever he is. Earlier today he was heaping praise on John Higgins. Why? Because when he came back to the match after getting his bow tie sorted out, he noticed he may be in the eyeline of a player on the neighbouring table so waited for him to play his shot before walking out. For some reason this made him an amazing person and 'consummate professional'.

Oops - wrong thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X