No announcement yet.

2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higgins needs to win 12 out of 27 frames. (44%) Historically he's won 50% of the frames against Selby. You have to make him the slight favourite at this point.

Comment

• Nice start from Selby. :smile:

Comment

• How many times have we seen his wife so far , show something else BBC ......it's getting boring . Even she looks fed up when they show her .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Normally when Selby needs a snooker or 2 I still think he has a good chance of winning the frame, but it doesn't seem that way against Higgins.

Comment

• Had to turn over to Eurosport, cant be doing with all this crap off Dennis Taylor and the camera on Vicci!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              Normally when Selby needs a snooker or 2 I still think he has a good chance of winning the frame, but it doesn't seem that way against Higgins.
              No, Higgins always sees the chance to take control of the table and takes it, whereas other players struggle to do that against Selby. And of course he escapes almost every time even when he is snookered. :smile:

Comment

• Selby noticeably slowing things down in this session , and yet another shot of his wife !!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by shafter View Post
                  Had to turn over to Eurosport, cant be doing with all this crap off Dennis Taylor and the camera on Vicci!
                  The camera will still be on Vicky ......its the same coverage !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Selby noticeably slowing things down in this session , and yet another shot of his wife !!!!!
                    Getting fed up looking at Vicky, unless she was on sofa next to me
                    Blown away

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      The camera will still be on Vicky ......its the same coverage !
                      Vicky does Sheffield
                      Blown away

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                        Miss Higgins is way better...she is looking good after 3 kids. Vicky looks like the man in that family.
                        Best looking man I seen in a while
                        Blown away

Comment

• I hope Selby can close the gap tonight so it's a closer match tomorrow but after some of the pots he's missed it looks like John could do some serious damage tonight.

Does anyone have any WC final session traditions? For the last few years I always get a few cans of Guiness which I don't normally drink when I go to the pub and never at home but for the final I like to have some stout. It has to be Guiness Original as well so it tastes like it did in the 80s.
                          www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Ouch, that frame will hurt Selby. I wonder why he felt the need to get such a tight snooker behind the green, he was leaving Higgins half-snookered and in trouble whatever he did...

Comment

• That missed pink by John has to be the closest I've ever seen a ball to going in the pocket without actually going in the pocket. Shots like that can turn around a match so I hope John doesn't let it bother him.
                              www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• IMO it was always the rock solid pressure clearances to steal frames that set John Higgins apart from everyone else and he still seems to have that in the locker.

Comment

Working...
                                X