X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least they got into safety battle so both got chance to take this frame

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
      It definitely did, the first replay they showed it was obvious it wobbled, the other 2 replay angles it wasn't so obvious.
      Exactly how I saw it and if the ref relied on someone behind the scenes who first says it moved and then changes his mind. They should have spent more time working it out because that black moved. I have great respect for Jan Verhaas but it doesn't look like he even checked for a touching ball.
      www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• I hope when this frame is over the analysts have the balls to say that it was a refereeing mistake. Not that he should be castigated for it, but he shouldn't be beyond criticism either.

Comment

• Whatever is going to happen now - I am so glad I did not go to bed in the midsession interval!

Comment

• What a bad call by one of the best referees. Change of rules? Discretion to referees to use replays in situations like this? Challenges kept by players like tennis?

Comment

• Might just have been the camera moving that makes it look like it moved.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
                at least they got into safety battle so both got chance to take this frame
                it was not a safety battle selby put higgins in an awful situation and referee made him play the shot

Comment

• Told you Higgins would definitely win

Comment

• Watching that now only replay, the black seems to movevegrr so slightly when viewed from the right angle. From above the camera itself moves st that point so it's hard to tell. I think I'm rooting for Mark after losing that frame due to that but hopefully we are in for a final frame decider first of all!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
                      it was not a safety battle selby put higgins in an awful situation and referee made him play the shot
                      Meant on the stop of higgins break after the things cooled down a bit(when the only one red was left)
                      Nevertheless, really lame situation..

Comment

• 2017 World Championship - Main Event

What chalk and tip does John uses

Comment

• ^ Master chalk, tip, no idea.

Comment

• It's a Kamui tip I think

Comment

• I did not see that black move at all...

Comment

• Wish mark would stop looking up at his fecking mates/wife...
                                Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X