No announcement yet.

2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think that Neal Foulds is the best commentator across both BBC and Eurosport channels?

Comment

• 2017 World Championship - Main Event

I like McManus as well when he gets a chance
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by nicky1982 View Post
        Does anyone think that Neal Foulds is the best commentator across both BBC and Eurosport channels?
        Nope. He is one of those who speaks too much, I think he feels the need to fill the silence more often with pointless cliche than not.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nicky1982 View Post
          Does anyone think that Neal Foulds is the best commentator across both BBC and Eurosport channels?
          I like his commentary but Dennis Taylor and McManus are my favorite

Comment

Luca two frames from going through for his best result at the WSC

Comment

• Any respect I may have had for Graphology was just lost when the analysis for Marco Fu claimed that because his Ts look live sevens, he's money-driven
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I don't play in a club anymore but I remember when I did the club would fill for the 17 days with people thinking ahh I'll give it a go...... to those of you in the club is that happening to you??

Comment

• I like Willie Thorne.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    I like McManus as well when he gets a chance
                    Best in the business as far as I am concerned. But I do like Neal Foulds as well.

Really enjoyed the Murphy/Yan game. The young Chinese showed what he's capable of and at only 17, it is really scary! Showed a lot of composure from 5-9 down to come back and it really took the fluke for Murphy to get out of that trap. And this is what I like about Yan Bingtao, he's very mature, patient and smart at the table. An all-round player with a better head on his shoulder than Xiao Zhintong for example. He's going to be mightily good in 3/4 years down the road.
                    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

nice comment by Murphy afterwards saying Yan is a better player than Murphy was at 17

Comment

• 8-6 now Fu trails.

Comment

• Steve Davis - great player, good pundit, nice chap.... God awful commentator!

He manages to waffle non-stop without actually saying anything - almost a talent in itself. Take that rest incident just then, twice saying it was Marco who left it on the table, when Brecel had been at the table by that time for at least two pots.
                          Last edited by Billy; 17 April 2017, 08:01 PM.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                            Good clearance from Murphy, but you can say he was a lucky man this afternoon, because he was missing everything before he got that fluke... A nervy victory from him in the end. If he plays like this against O'Sullivan, I can't really see him winning.

A very respectable debut for Yan Bingtao. Looking forward to seeing what he does next season. :smile:
                            I think he can already be close to the Top 16 at the end of next season. He was already #25 of this season and I think most importantly right now he needs matches against the best to improve further. And if he does so and has some good runs next season, he should be even better then.

Comment

• Nightmare frame for both Fu and Brecel.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rocket147 View Post
                                Nightmare frame for both Fu and Brecel.
                                I think Fu can live with the outcome. In this session I was only able to see the 14th and 15th frame of this match, but it looks now as Fus superior game is beginning to make a difference. Brecel misses pots and I think his once huge lead melting has made him nervous.

Really think Fu is going to win this now.
                                Last edited by JimMalone; 17 April 2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X