2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by BarryH View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers Rory McLeod making three centuries in three frames against Ronnie in the UK? He did lose the match, but it was pretty impressive. http://cuetracker.net/head-to-head/r...nnie-osullivan
    I remember that one as well.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
      One of those rare chances on the Robertson table where there is a free ball first shot, making a chance possible for more than 147. That'd be amazing
      Absolutely, a 16 red clearance has been made at the Cruicible, ended at 141 as far as I remember. See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mNXD5hddk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
        Absolutely, a 16 red clearance has been made at the Cruicible, ended at 141 as far as I remember. See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mNXD5hddk
        video quotes 135 break, not seen that before, cheers
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          This was in 2012, when Selby lost in the first round to Barry Hawkins.
          Wow, was is that long ago, only seemed like a couple of years!

Comment

• Things have really changed . It´s not that many years ago there was an article everytime a milestone was reached Neil Robertson reached 500 centuries today as only the fourth player.

Comment

• I remember back in the Dr Martens premier league around 1998 Mark-Johnston-Allen saying he believed they were heading into the realms of 148 upto 155. A 155 takes so many things to be going for you including an unlikely snooker with 15 reds on the table, getting a free ball, potting it, getting the black and splitting the pack to make a 147. I doubt we'll see a televised one for maybe another 10-20 years.

Comment

• Worked out well for crowd and trump/mcleod, they are on quite early

Comment

• So the tournament is over for Wales.

Good performance by Xiao. Next round will be pretty tough for him though.

Comment

• My audacious prediction is: Trump winning the match and scoring two centuries. But I would not mind seeing him go out now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kligu View Post
                      My audacious prediction is: Trump winning the match and scoring two centuries. But I would not mind seeing him go out now.

I have sacrificed a Goat to the God Imhotep in the hopes he goes out.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Ok. This sounds even more plausible than the injury explanation. Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                          Imhotep was an Egyptian architect not a god lol, talk about waste of sacrifice...

Comment

• Has Tom Ford forgotten his bow tie or has been excused of wearing one for some reason?
                            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                              Has Tom Ford forgotten his bow tie or has been excused of wearing one for some reason?
                              He and Stephen Maguire have a medical certificate that they don't have to wear a bow tie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                                Imhotep was an Egyptian architect not a god lol, talk about waste of sacrifice...
                                He's passed my request further up the chain

Comment

Working...
                                X