2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
    Ronnie has been doing that years. Frankly, I'm surprised it's taken him so long to actually start making it consistently.

But what sort of idiot would want to use a rule like that to win a frame? Time for rule overhauls...
    Shaun once got maguire a docked frame for forgetting his chalk. If anyone would it's Shaun.

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Murphy is making this too easy for Ronnie out there, he'll have to tighten up everything to stand a chance of a fightback. Ronnie loves being on the front foot, he can just relax and play this how he feels like it now.

Comment

• 2017 World Championship - Main Event

Connected with commentary thanks lads

Comment

• Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
            Shaun looks like a rabbit caught in car headlights....
            I always thought this was a Trump speciality.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
              Shaun once got maguire a docked frame for forgetting his chalk. If anyone would it's Shaun.
              I'm glad Ronnie is putting Murphy is his place here. I can't stand the smug arrogance of Shaun "I'm Mr snooker" Murphy. He gets involved in debates in snooker like between Ronnie and Hearn, always has to feel like he is superior to others and that he is morally better than anyone else. It won't change him though, a typical of many religious people who thinks believing in god makes him a better person.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                I hope O'Sullivan doesn't get an extensive lead early, cause then it will become a boring match.
                And now that's exactly what's gone and happened ....

Comment

• I hope Ronnie can finish this within two sessions. A very good second session is required.

Comment

• I know you shouldn't really show it but I liked Ronnie having a little temper burst when he missed that cut back red( frame six?) shows it means a lot to him.
                    On another note, been watching Jimmy White on Eurosport and from not liking him at all, I am coming round, he seems a lot more relaxed and him and McManus are far better together than Jimmy and Ronnie.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      On another note, been watching Jimmy White on Eurosport and from not liking him at all, I am coming round, he seems a lot more relaxed and him and McManus are far better together than Jimmy and Ronnie.
                      Agree
                      This year Colin Murray seems to have stopped the sycophantic comments he used to do with Jimmy and Ronnie, and I think Jimmy and Alan and/or Neil are a great combination
                      Enjoying the analysis and banter much more than last year.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Maybe the way to beat Ronnie is to be nice to him?

Comment

• Shaun definitely has a mental block when it comes to playing Ronnie. He always puts in a poor performance.

Comment

• To me apart from that really bad frame from them both, Murphy is just being Murphy, make a few look good doing it , then erse it up and lose the frame.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• It's almost as if Murphy's tactic of trying to get under Ronnie's skin has spectacularly backfired. Exactly like it did last time they played here. Maybe one day he'll learn to keep his mouth shut.
                              Last edited by vilkrang; 21 April 2017, 01:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                                It's almost as if Murphy's tactic of trying to get under Ronnie's skin hasn't spectacularly backfired. Exactly like it did last time they played here. Maybe one day he'll learn to keep his mouth shut.
                                I can't for the life of me imagine why he has chosen to heap pressure on himself this way, particularly as O' Sullivan is clearly the better player. It makes absolutely no sense. I don't think anything Murphy said in the press conference was unreasonable, but why give the media the chance to build the match up?

Comment

Working...
                                X