2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    'None' is quantitive, it means zero, 'most' can mean anything from upwards of 50%. So Billy asking questioning that 'none' acting in such a way isn't following on from what I stated. Of course some do, and what?
    But you said, "nothing to do with the 'yoof' at all." I was merely pointing out that your stereotypical view of a certain type could also be said about some of the aforementioned 'yoof' you were clearly excluding from such behaviour.

Or something.
    Last edited by Billy; 21 April 2017, 08:30 PM.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Great win for KW, I thought Bingham might just be too wise for him.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Kyren could be a bit of a dark horse alongside Allen and Maguire this year. That was a very composed performance.

Comment

• I think he's still a bit short in the scoring department, Allen and Maguire ( when on form) score more heavily than him.
          He's improving all the time though and his temperament is obviously sound, no sign of a wobble when the winning line was in sight.

Comment

• Interesting stats in that match. Bingham with more balls potted, more points scored, and a higher percentage of pots made.

It's pretty rare in a best of 25 for the loser of a match to lead in all of those stats. I think the 16th frame determined the winner. If Bingham had gotten it to 8-8 he most likely would have won. I can see Wilson making the final. He's a very good player.

Comment

'None' is quantitive, it means zero, 'most' can mean anything from upwards of 50%. So Billy asking questioning that 'none' acting in such a way isn't following on from what I stated. Of course some do, and what?
              Quantitative analysis you can argue is taking a percentage or a number to back up your facts in order to add validity to your argument e.g out of 10 cats prefer whiskers etc - 'none' in his context alludes to nothing more than the fact Billy has a sense of humour about this - and as you did misquote him and try and belittle him with this 'I think I am intellectual' rubbish I thought I would interject..

Anyway cant be asked with this - me pie n pies is getting cold and I am missing me snooker -
              Qualitatively A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. Jeff Cooper

Comment

• A good win for Wilson. He took the early lead, then fought like crazy for every frame and just about held on. He is not even playing that well, so he could be even more dangerous if he finds a bit more fluency. :smile:

A good session for Liang on the other table, a couple of nice breaks to close to 9-7 behind. It could have been 8-8 had he potted that easy yellow. :smile: But why did they have to play so fast? All over by 22:30 here... What should I do with the rest of my evening? :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  Quantitative analysis you can argue is taking a percentage or a number to back up your facts in order to add validity to your argument e.g out of 10 cats prefer whiskers etc - 'none' in his context alludes to nothing more than the fact Billy has a sense of humour about this - and as you did misquote him and try and belittle him with this 'I think I am intellectual' rubbish I thought I would interject..

Anyway cant be asked with this - me pie n pies is getting cold and I am missing me snooker -
                  Qualitatively A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. Jeff Cooper
                  You're a little late, that conversation finished 15 minutes ago

Comment

Did you say pies? Send one over will ya - I've bin drinking too much and look a bit blotchy....
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      Did you say pies? Send one over will ya - I've bin drinking too much and look a bit blotchy....
                      There's little you can do about varicose veins on your cheeks fella, the pies will just add to that belly.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        On its way - bored now - snookers finished early - how inconsiderate - beer sounds like a plan - I will join you on the dark side...

Comment

You're a little late, that conversation finished 15 minutes ago
                          Time is just a persistent allusion. ; )
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

There's little you can do about varicose veins on your cheeks fella, the pies will just add to that belly.
                            Excellent. In that case pass the port! There's a good chap. ; )
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Man after me own heart B, a pie followed by more pies lol.

Comment

On its way - bored now - snookers finished early - how inconsiderate - beer sounds like a plan - I will join you on the dark side...
                                Nah, I'm too good looking so will always be a Jedi. ; )
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X