No announcement yet.

2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amount of kicks happening is just starting to get embarrassing for World snooker....something needs to change immediately, its really taking away from the game.

Comment

• All square between Ronnie and Ding.....I think Ding will be happy with the scoreline. After 0-3 Ronnie dominated the session and made that silly mistake on the respotted black to gift Ding the frame.
      "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• You could just see the confidence drain away from Ding the first time O'Sullivan made a decent break. At one point I didn't think he would win another frame, so 4-4 is not that bad for him. The problem remains though, he just isn't comfortable taking O'Sullivan on in a scoring duel, and O'Sullivan has the momentum now. Big session for Ding coming up tonight...

Unfortunately I shall have to miss the rest of Higgins-Wilson and the start of the afternoon session, so hopefully nothing great happens. :tongue:

Comment

• Well, Wilson's tips just broken after a miscue, so that will likely set him back some. I suppose now's quite a good time for him to have Barry Stark in his corner, with all his experience you wouldn't be surprised if he'd brought a few knocked in tips with him.

Comment

• Anyone know a streaming site for the Higgins-Wilson match?
            2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

• Ding should concentrate on his own game and not worry about Ronnie's. Easier said than done but Ding needs to bully Ronnie off the table with his break building, take his chances and win the frame in one and not be intimated. The second session tonight I feel Ding has to win 5-3 or at least shared a session. If Ronnie has a lead going into the final session I have that feeling Ding will collapse under the pressure.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Skypigeon View Post
                Anyone know a streaming site for the Higgins-Wilson match?
                Go to Facebook and plug in World Snooker in the search function
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Skypigeon View Post
                  Anyone know a streaming site for the Higgins-Wilson match?
                  Hey Louise!

Long time no see! How are you?

to watch the game you can go to filmon.tv and select UK Live TV then BBC One or Two
                  Other possibilities: stream2watch or fromhot
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• hi erwan!
                    yep! How are you? I'm fine! Thanks for the links!

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                    Hey Louise!

Long time no see! How are you?

to watch the game you can go to filmon.tv and select UK Live TV then BBC One or Two
                    Other possibilities: stream2watch or fromhot

Comment

• I'm fine, happy to see our Higgo doing well
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• So did Wilson replace his tip or did he do a repair job on it?

He miscued again at the end there and personally I think he's the type of player that can only play with a tip bedded in. His cueing off the cushion is prone to that though, he really needs to raise his bridge slightly off the cushion and strike down on the cueball, he cues too parallel and that is why he miscued.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                          I'm fine, happy to see our Higgo doing well
                          yes!! that's so great!!

Comment

• Can't believe makeup let JP go on air with that huge zit on the tip of his nose. Get it lanced!
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Can't believe makeup let JP go on air with that huge zit on the tip of his nose. Get it lanced!
                              that was after makeup!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                So did Wilson replace his tip or did he do a repair job on it?

He miscued again at the end there and personally I think he's the type of player that can only play with a tip bedded in. His cueing off the cushion is prone to that though, he really needs to raise his bridge slightly off the cushion and strike down on the cueball, he cues too parallel and that is why he miscued.
                                If he changed it, it was ultra thin then! Looks like he made a repair job and got back in action but I can't believe he's playing with so few meat on it...unless it's a laminated but I think Barry Stark made a video on him changing Kyren's tip and it was a pressed one.

Comment

Working...
                                X