• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
    Come on ding!
    Come on Ding!!!!!!!
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Come on Ding please win 2 of the next 3!

Comment

• Ding is definitely showing he has big balls

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Ding is definitely showing he has big balls
          Taking on that red after the miss instead of having it replaced is the kind of thing that is making me a big Ding fan. A great statement of intent.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            Taking on that red after the miss instead of having it replaced is the kind of thing that is making me a big Ding fan. A great statement of intent.
            Indeed yes, ...... damn he's just missed a tricky red into middle.

Comment

• bahhh this could be a huge frame if Selby wins it from 0-38.

Comment

• "The rub of the green" an absolutely nutty phenomenon! Can't be called.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• god damnit Ding
                  selby is a clutch-killer.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    That was such a brave decision and luckily it was rewarded.

Now Selby shows that he has nerves of steel though. Despite he wasn't playing great the last minutes, he makes a few good safeties and some brave shots of his own to construct a break and steal the frame.

Comment

• Selby bends but doesn't break.....What a mental strength.
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        That was such a brave decision and luckily it was rewarded.

Now Selby shows that he has nerves of steel though. Despite he wasn't playing great the last minutes, he makes a few good safeties and some brave shots of his own to construct a break and steal the frame.
                        Agreed, Ding had his chances. This is a master class for Ding, if he learns from this match it will complete his training. (Adopted Yoda voice in my head just then)
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I know this will never ever happen but I'd love to see Ding give a huge fist pump and bang on the table hahahaaa :P

Comment

• I sit and watch the snooker, Ding loses the frame. I sit on the computer surfing my usual forums with my back to the tv, Ding wins the frame.

So there we have it. I can watch no more of this semi-final.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I absolutely hate listening to Dennis Taylor. Is there a more stupid and cringeworthy commentator in sport?

Dennis Taylor wouldn't know how to commentate on snooker if he was beaten senseless with his own cue and JV's Mic.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                                I know this will never ever happen but I'd love to see Ding give a huge fist pump and bang on the table hahahaaa :P
                                Lol! It actually enough for me just to see a player hold their nerve and play to their ability against a Titan. Because then it is sport and not slaughter.:snooker:
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X