2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    He was a bit of jester when he first came on the scene, but everyone complained about him making jokes all the time.
    And he still does the occasional joke from time to time, but it has become less, yes. I also remember people complaining about this. But it seems either which way he behaves it's wrong to them.

Comment

Selby's not my favourite player and I don't mind people not liking him, it's up to them who they do or don't like. But at least find a decent reason to complain about him, because if you don't you will look stupid, you might as well complain about him eating KFC and not McDonalds
      I think bitching to his mates about his bad luck when he's had a lot of good luck is a decent reason.

And who complained about him making jokes? Most people love to see a bit of that when watching snooker.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
        I have a question and it's linked to the World Championships but, I hope that I haven't put it in the wrong place!

I am off to Marbella today and, I am wondering, if my wife takes her iPad with her (which she will 'cause she's never off the damn thing) is it possible that I might be able to watch some of the snooker on it. I understand that there is free WiFi available 24 hours a day where we are going. If it is possible then I'm sure that if I give her my last Rolo, she will let me have a borrow:snooker:
        You won't be able to watch it on the BBC website from Spain, that's UK only. Go to www.filmon.tv and watch it there. Or watch it on Eurosport

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
          I think bitching to his mates about his bad luck when he's had a lot of good luck is a decent reason.

And who complained about him making jokes? Most people love to see a bit of that when watching snooker.
          OK, you're not complaining about him looking in the wrong direction, you're complaining about him looking in the wrong direction at the wrong time, that's completely different.

Comment

• I know form can change from one day to another and small things can decide in Snooker, but watching the two semifinals I can't help and think that whoever comes out victorious between Selby and Ding will be the favorite in the final.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
              I know form can change from one day to another and small things can decide in Snooker, but watching the two semifinals I can't help and think that whoever comes out victorious between Selby and Ding will be the favorite in the final.
              Higgins is not playing very well, he is very fortunate that Hawkins is playing worse. The final looks like being very one sided unless Higgins improves markedly for the final to somewhere near his best.
              Last edited by Dark; 29 April 2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

You won't be able to watch it on the BBC website from Spain, that's UK only. Go to www.filmon.tv and watch it there. Or watch it on Eurosport
                Hello jonny66, thank you for your input. Will that be live on filmon.tv? Can you get Eurosport on an iPad?

Comment

• Higgins plays better when he feels he is the underdog imho. I think his form will be much better in the final esp if he faces selby
                  Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    I know form can change from one day to another and small things can decide in Snooker, but watching the two semifinals I can't help and think that whoever comes out victorious between Selby and Ding will be the favorite in the final.
                    Up to this match, Higgins was the best player of the tournament, while Barry Hawkins is definitely not playing as good as he was in the last couple years at The Crucible. I guess Maguire is still banging the table in anger somewhere, that fluked red to go 10:9 in the quarterfinals from Hawkins ruined his chances to win the match. I think Maguire has lost his last opportunity to make an impact in the Worlds.

Comment

Hello jonny66, thank you for your input. Will that be live on filmon.tv? Can you get Eurosport on an iPad?
                      You can watch it on BBC using a vpn. Just download AppVPN from the App Store and follow the instructions.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bullen3 View Post
                        You can watch it on BBC using a vpn. Just download AppVPN from the App Store and follow the instructions.
                        But yes you can watch Eurosport on an iPad with Eurosport player.

Comment

It shows live UK TV, yeah, just select BBC2 or 1 from the list. I think you can watch Eurosport on Spanish TV. You could always just hunt down an Irish pub with there, most of them have Sky to watch footy etc...

Comment

• Yet again a Higgins opponent fails to turn up. Barry has had at least as many chances as John has. Very weak half once Trump knocked himself out in the first round, despite what the idiot Parrot has to say on the subject. I hope Selby or Ding demolish him in the final with a session to spare, but I have a feeling it may be his year again.

Comment

• What's wrong with parrott

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                                What's wrong with parrott
                                big question there... :wink:
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X