2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Quite incredible. If he means that he hasnĀ“t seen him live, he can be forgiven. But Amateur World Champion, surprice winner of the team World Cup two years ago, broken into top 64 in his first season on the tour and second youngest to qualify. He should definately have studied him on the nte as a preparation for his commentating.
    He could only have meant that he hasn't seen him play. I think this is already bad enough for a Snooker commentator, but okay, maybe he can't see more matches than the ones he has to commentate. But if he would have never heard of Yan it would be ridiculous.

Comment

• That guy is either juiced or has just woken up.

Comment

• Good to see that such miserable behaviour isn't tolerated.
        And I don't want to generalise or even sound biased, but I'm not surprised it's a Ronnie fan.

Comment

• Why did Brendan Moore eject one spectator in RonnieĀ“s match?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cesard View Post
            Why did Brendan Moore eject one spectator in RonnieĀ“s match?
            Because he looked as though he was out of it, was swaying all around and looked like he was drunk or sleeping. Could have been sick but the way he was thrown out i doubt it.

Comment

• I think he heard something in his back, maybe an insult or something. The guy looked a bit stone to me...
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Ronnie doesn't look like he's in the modd for it today. Seems bored to death like if Wilson's game was putting him off. There is room for an upset here, me thinks...
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Ebdon is still using the stamford cue with the zenith ferrule, seems to have stuck to it since getting it 5 years ago. Funny thing about it is they seem to have killed off the zenith ferrule, hasn't been any mention of it on their site for a few years now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                    Ronnie doesn't look like he's in the modd for it today. Seems bored to death like if Wilson's game was putting him off. There is room for an upset here, me thinks...
                    He hasn't looked in the mood for it since the match started, he was fidgeting about quite a bit even yesterday. I think the days of players going into matches against him intimidated are in the past now, used to be players said they had beat themselves before even playing when they seen they drew him. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore as him playing really well seems to be only coming in spurts these days.

Comment

• O'Sullivan celebrating almost like Liang Wenbo, that's a new one... :smile:

Comment

• Quite a playful interview there from Ron - thought initially he was just going to repeat platitudes about being around the venue.

Can't decide whether he celebrated because he wants it so much or because he doesn't care for Wilson - didn't seem entirely happy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                          O'Sullivan celebrating almost like Liang Wenbo, that's a new one... :smile:
                          He hasnt got much left. Great win for him. How would you rate Wilson performance out of all players who played already?

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                            Can't decide whether he celebrated because he wants it so much or because he doesn't care for Wilson - didn't seem entirely happy.
                            When does he ever seem happy? Usually on the whinge about something more often than not.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                              He hasnt got much left. Great win for him. How would you rate Wilson performance out of all players who played already?
                              I don't know how to rate him but have you ever tried to cue like him? I can't even get into that position, I just can't figure out how to do it lol.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                                No doubt this will turn I. To a debate about Ronnie,but I've met Wilson at quite a few pro ams,trust me he's easy to dislike.
                                H.b.142

Comment

Working...
                                X