2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Am I imagining things, or is Marco...........angry?? Don't think I've seen that before.

-
    What did I miss?

Comment

• Selby just missed a red down bottom rail twice on the practice table ..lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        What did I miss?
        Nothing that specific really, just the way he grabbed hold of the 19th frame, I got the impression he was furious with himself.
        This is a fascinating match isn't it.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Nothing that specific really, just the way he grabbed hold of the 19th frame, I got the impression he was furious with himself.
          This is a fascinating match isn't it.

-
          Ah...Cheers mate. Yes fascinating indeed :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by rich123 View Post
            Selby just missed a red down bottom rail twice on the practice table ..lol
            I saw that too, he was trying to screw it in, so not an easy shot! I wonder if they recover the cushions on the practice tables? They looked like they were playing much tighter than the tv tables!

Comment

• I was just typing that I can't see Marco losing this one and he just missed a sitter! Neil has been well out of sorts, I had money on him pre tournament so rooting for him but if it wasn't for that I'd lose to see Marco make a deep run in this

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueInAction View Post
                I was just typing that I can't see Marco losing this one and he just missed a sitter! Neil has been well out of sorts, I had money on him pre tournament so rooting for him but if it wasn't for that I'd lose to see Marco make a deep run in this
                Unbelievable miss.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Well after Robertson playing that unnecessary flick I'm gonna go back to my original observation. I just can't see how Robertson can win this unless he really steps up his game. I thought I had great value at 12/1 but now I see why he had such good odds

Comment

• Tense stuff this!

Btw wow what an outburst of pent up tension from Neil!

Comment

• Oh no no no Robbo, don't like that reaction at all. C'mon Marco!

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Oh no no no Robbo, don't like that reaction at all. C'mon Marco!

-
                        Yeah no need for that, looked like a right plank

Comment

• Never seen so many schoolboy errors by such great players in such a short time...

Comment

• Pleased Marco won that, but he should of done a fist pump there

Comment

• Well done Marco!

Comment

• Marco could be just the kind of match Selby doesn't want. He's refusing to be intimidated by the scoreline or his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X