No announcement yet.

Who do you want to win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont really have a favorite but would enjoy watching Bingham in finals,if he manage to find his top form on his way on there

Comment

SNOOKER! Lol, 10 out of 10 for best corny answer I know - but its true at least! : )

Our flagship tournament provides stories like no other.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Any of Selby, O'Sullivan, Higgins, Fu, Ding or Robertson would be best, Trump would have been good as well. The rest would be awful, they are good players, but world champions, no thank you.

Comment

Really want Ding to win

Comment

Backed Ding at the start but we can't rule out Selby!

Comment

Ding is most deserving and has most pressure on him from Chinese countrymen, so should win for me.

Comment

Mark Selby, I love the bloke and would love him to win 5/6 worlds which isn't out of the question
                "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Selby or Ding for me

Comment

I don't have any personal preferences, but I'd like to see Hawkins manage it. He's certainly got the ability.

Or any of the relative outsiders (Wilson, Maguire, Fu), but I don't see them making the full distance ....
                    Last edited by crocodile; 24 April 2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Higgins for me...

Comment

Really should have done this as a poll.

Comment

I'd happy with anyone at this point. It'd be great to see Ronnie get a 6th world title, I'd be happy to see Selby defend and get a 3rd, it would be interesting to see Higgins tie Ronnie at 5 titles, I've rooted for Neil to get a 2nd title for a while, Barry has done so well in the World Championships in the last few years. If I had to choose though, it would be Marco Fu. He's seems like a gentleman on and off the table, he has the ability and of course he spent time in Canada!

Comment

Most: Selby

Least: Ronnie and Robertson

Comment

Neil Robertson is fast becoming my least favourite snooker player ever.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                                Neil Robertson is fast becoming my least favourite snooker player ever.
                                Never watched Eddie Charlton then I take it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X