2017 Riga Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    No Jim . Just assume that WS are in the process of updating onto their website .
    Thanks nonetheless.

Comment

Doherty continues on beating Robin Hull 4-2.
      Also, Ryan Day beats Milkins by 4-1 in, what I think, was just over 1hour play.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Jimmy into last 16 of a ranking event, im liking this event, come on jimmy!!
        Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
          Jimmy into last 16 of a ranking event, im liking this event, come on jimmy!!
          same as Doherty, maybe there is some special dust on these ITCs

If they both win, they will play each other in the QFs.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            same as Doherty, maybe there is some special dust on these ITCs

If they both win, they will play each other in the QFs.
            Ken v jimmy in a quarter final, am i finally back in the 90s
            Blown away

Comment

Lisowski beats Lukas Klechers, who played very well
              hope to see more of him in the near future

Comment

any good streams? one im trying isnt working. i take it riga is 2 hours ahead of uk? so jimmys last 16 match v uh nooh/mcgill is around 6pm uk time? hope its on one of the tv tables
                Blown away

Comment

any good streams? one im trying isnt working. i take it riga is 2 hours ahead of uk? so jimmys last 16 match v uh nooh/mcgill is around 6pm uk time? hope its on one of the tv tables
                  correct 2hr ahead of UK, yep let's home

earlier in the thread there is a link to VIPbox stream - watch out for all the ads

Comment

correct 2hr ahead of UK, yep let's home

earlier in the thread there is a link to VIPbox stream - watch out for all the ads
                    Cheers is that a members site, it says i need to register to watch
                    Blown away

Comment

Cheers is that a members site, it says i need to register to watch
                      not sure, but I tend not to do anything these sites say, like register, or download, as they all tend to be dodgy-rip-off or hacking sites.

Comment

not sure, but I tend not to do anything these sites say, like register, or download, as they all tend to be dodgy-rip-off or hacking sites.
                        lol true, is there a tv match on right now? i cant get into that site, it wont let me watch
                        Blown away

Comment

Very nice 112 from Mags to win the match, loved the casual double on the last red. Shame he was so casual on the yellow though.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

nice match by Doherty and McGill, Doherty starting very well, McGill looked out of sorts (3-0)
                            Come back by McGill 3-2, 6th frame could have gone either way but Doherty took it - confidence in the 97-champ

Comment

Day 3 nil ahead. if he doesnt win his first ranking event now, he will NEVER win one
                              Blown away

Comment

try this watching here was Ok this morning but tends to freeze at times and u need to keep going back into it

https://www.firstonetv.eu/Live/Unite...Eurosport-2-35

also here as well http://cricfree.sc/euro-sports-2-live-stream

but red not sure how you remove the red screen that appears blocking the snooker still get commentary though any more links u find do post please
                                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                                X