No announcement yet.

2017 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noticed the "player in turn" indicator is now a little arrow, instead of the plain small bar
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Indeed it is

Comment

• Has the beeb given Thorne & Virgo a rest at this year's UK Championship?
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
          Has the beeb given Thorne & Virgo a rest at this year's UK Championship?
          No, they've both been sacked unfortunately, I did like John Virgo's commentary.

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
            Has the beeb given Thorne & Virgo a rest at this year's UK Championship?
            yes both have been "let go", but the BBC did get Alan McManus
            listed from early October
            http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ct-not-renewed

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              noticed the "player in turn" indicator is now a little arrow, instead of the plain small bar
              Good! :P

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                No, they've both been sacked unfortunately, I did like John Virgo's commentary.
                Virgo wasn't released, he's still doing the worlds they just wanted to try something different at the uk.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                  Virgo wasn't released, he's still doing the worlds they just wanted to try something different at the uk.
                  is it the World he is doing, I thought it was the Masters, as I think I saw him saying on facetwit that he was going to be signing his new book out front

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                    Thanks Narl. If anyone else is missing John Virgo's commentary....

Where's that cueball going!?

Comment

• [QUOTE=jonny66;947834]Thanks Narl. If anyone else is missing John Virgo's commentary....

...QUOTE]
                      the naughty-step for you Jonny, for repeating that awful catchphrase!
                      if you are being paid a lot of money to commentate on snooker as a previous professional player, you should blooming well know where the cue ball is going all the time!

:wink:
                      Last edited by DeanH; 3 December 2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• That Brown Ronnie just played was possibly the best shot I've ever seen.

Comment

• So SD needs to change a fiver? (mic left on) brilliant

Shame for Michael Georgiou, one moment of showing his capabilities but missed the next chance.

Comment

• I did enjoy that little comical interchange about the pound, but it would have been all the better if it included an enquiry about the final destination of the cue ball.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                              That Brown Ronnie just played was possibly the best shot I've ever seen.
                              In which frame this was?

Comment

• Murphy with a "parris cues" logo on his waistcoat, first time I've seen that.

Comment

Working...
                                X