2017 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
    I personally wouldn't bring it up in an interview.however it was Robertson himself who put the info out I to the public domain originally.
    I wouldn't be surprised in his joy at winning again, his emotions got the better of him and he suddenly felt a desperate desire to give some insight into why his form has been well below par of recent.

Must be tough for any top sports person to publically display poor form knowing viewers/spectators are judging them on it.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Goldstein doesn't really bring anything to the game but I suppose its to be expected in the sense that a presenter has to balance the presentation for the relatively uninitiated.
      He made me laugh a bit at the end when he brought the question of 'class' into why Robertson caught Cao in the end,it wasn't class its just the nature of the game but hey ho.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
        Especially when you consider the form of Selby and Hawkins this season. I really think the 2 year ranking system is rubbish and it needs scrapped. Not that a 1 year system would see Robertson in there.
        The ridiculous ranking points differential at the start of the season emboldens or justifies a 2 year list, a one year list is what should be used.
        It's exclusive and expensive enough to get into pro snooker in the first place without the likes of Barry Hawkins being able to take a breather and start winning again without batting an eye-lid.

It would be fun to see what numpties fall down the list and end up looking all dishevelled like they belong in a zoo. :-)
        Last edited by trains; 18 December 2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
          I personally wouldn't bring it up in an interview.however it was Robertson himself who put the info out I to the public domain originally.
          I get that it must have come from him in the first place at some point but to bring it up in the interview was wrong and then the speed and tone of his delivery was even worse. One moment Robertson was talking sympathetically about Cao's performance and wishing him well; in his very next breath he's having to talk about his partner's condition and 'what a brilliant Christmas' he's going to have now... The moment Goldstein mentioned it Robertson's face totally changed, you could see the emotion taking over and the tears coming.

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
            I get that it must have come from him in the first place at some point but to bring it up in the interview was wrong and then the speed and tone of his delivery was even worse. One moment Robertson was talking sympathetically about Cao's performance and wishing him well; in his very next breath he's having to talk about his partner's condition and 'what a brilliant Christmas' he's going to have now... The moment Goldstein mentioned it Robertson's face totally changed, you could see the emotion taking over and the tears coming.
            That was my view of it as well.

Comment

Working...
            X