Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daffie
    replied
    Boring afternoon of snooker to be fair...hoping this evening will bring us a proper match.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
    Object ball vs Cue ball sighting debate on the masters! About time... lol.
    Not much of a debate really, I agreed with Steve on it. Davis that is, not vmax. I don't think anyone on here's opinion really holds much weight up against Steve Davis though.

Leave a comment:

• inevermissblue
    replied
    Object ball vs Cue ball sighting debate on the masters! About time... lol.

Leave a comment:

• cebs
    replied
    This is Ronnie at his best again, played like this during the English and the few weeks afterwards.

So good to watch, man he could win the world champion like this and maybe overtake Selby as world number one.

At the start of this season I didn't think anyone would near his points score for years but now it's definitely on for Ronnie.

What a year that would be, all three big ones, five or more tournament wins and world number at the end of the season.

Bring it on.

Leave a comment:

• cebs
    replied
    Think Fu has had four strokes in three frames a d zero points scored...

Might beat the record against Walden today, but maybe not in unanswered points as Ronnie won all six to nil after Walden had made a 30 break in frame one.

Knew Ronnie was in the mood once I saw he was all in black today.

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied
    3 : 0. Poor Marco, he is always lost against Ronnie.

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied
    A divine break from Ronnie in frame 2.

Leave a comment:

• Csmith
    replied
    Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
    I don’t really like the fact that the Beeb have a current player (Murphy) critiquing his peers on tv during the tournament. Fair enough an ex pro but why does Murphy’s think he’s so great he can do that??!
    As already mentioned, it's BBC's decision. I think any pro can probably analyse other players pretty well, but Murphy has a couple things going for him. He's a recognizable player and more than that, regardless of what people think of him, he is very well spoken.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    The Beeb love a bit of old school tie! Wasn't his father on the board (world snooker) ?
    Murphy's on the board himself now I think.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    my way of thinking is... he does not; the beeb does and he is prepared to take their cheque
    The Beeb love a bit of old school tie! Wasn't his father on the board (world snooker) ?

Leave a comment:

• ken147
    replied
    Was at Ding v Day match this afternoon and noticed Neil Robertson in one of the rooms (I think used for Eurosport). I bet he wished he was playing instead of being a supporting act for Jimmy White and that other presenter.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis0011
    replied
    Selling two tickets for Friday afternoon session if anyone is interested, can't make it now, message soon if interested not long for postie to get it out

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
    I don’t really like the fact that the Beeb have a current player (Murphy) critiquing his peers on tv during the tournament. Fair enough an ex pro but why does Murphy’s think he’s so great he can do that??!
    my way of thinking is... he does not; the beeb does and he is prepared to take their cheque

Leave a comment:

• andy-w
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    I know this shouldn't bother me, but it REALLY does.

Why do to the announcers use "Ding" when talking about Ding Junhui and conversely use "Wenbo" when talking about Liang Wenbo.

Their freaking surnames are Ding and Liang you moronic cretins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X