Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMalone
    replied
    The last frame of the Brecel - Cao match was certainly a highly entertaining one.

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    Unfortunately I have to miss the end of the match, but I'll eat my hat if Brecel comes back from here. He is just not taking enough care on most of his shots this morning...
    He got 4 snookers he needed, then went in-off .... sorry for spoilers, I am just not happy now.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    Unfortunately I have to miss the end of the match, but I'll eat my hat if Brecel comes back from here. He is just not taking enough care on most of his shots this morning...
    your hat is safe for another day

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Solid win for O'Sullivan then. Never looked in doubt really, even though Muir did have his chances.

I enjoyed Cao's break to take a 2-1 lead on the other table, I think it was a 135, with some very difficult pots along the way. Unfortunately the match has turned into a bit of a missfest since then, Brecel in particular looks like he can't really be bothered to concentrate today.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    not plugged in the commentators' mics

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
    what channel is covering the China open in UK. this helps me to find a stream . Thanks in advance...
    Eurosport and quest

Leave a comment:

• sharkster63
    replied
    what channel is covering the China open in UK. this helps me to find a stream . Thanks in advance...

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    ah, £2000
    :blush:
    Oh, that's fair enough then.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    200 quid? What a joke, I'd be surprised if that covered a one way flight to China,
    ah, £2000
    :blush:

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    yes, for heldover matches there is a payment of £200 to assist with travelling costs
    200 quid? What a joke, I'd be surprised if that covered a one way flight to China,

Leave a comment:

• Sitting Room Snooker
    replied
    To add to this, its doing no good for the game in Canada/South Africa/Australia (old strongholds of snooker) to have them set up over here and get demoralised by ending up skint.

Leave a comment:

• Sitting Room Snooker
    replied
    I've often thought there should be a better way to structure qualifying but that could mean doing away with q-school (and who are we to argue with Barry Hearn who has revolutionised snooker as he has done with darts). But I'll try anyway... A 64-man tournament would have the top 32 in the world automatically qualifying + 32 qualifiers with events played regionally (obviously the vast majority from the home nations and China). Travelling halfway across the world for a qualifier isnt doing any good.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    I feel a bit sorry for Ross Muir having to go all the way to China just to play a qualifying match (which he will more than likely lose) against Ronnie. Does he get any travel money for doing that?
    yes, for heldover matches there is a payment of £200 to assist with travelling costs

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    I feel a bit sorry for Ross Muir having to go all the way to China just to play a qualifying match (which he will more than likely lose) against Ronnie. Does he get any travel money for doing that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X