No announcement yet.

2018 World Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, sixth final this season for O'Sullivan, absolutely number one so far, would like to see final against Selby, they didn't play in a final for a while.

Comment

Originally Posted by adebisi10 View Post
      So, sixth final this season for O'Sullivan, absolutely number one so far, would like to see final against Selby, they didn't play in a final for a while.
      deff wanna see a ronnie vs selby final

Comment

What a great match that was last night , thought Maguire had O'Sullivan on the ropes but pushed the boat out too far with the 2 attempts at those plants .

Bit more composure and he should have won quite easily .

O'Sullivan playing with a carefree attitude at the moment , scoring heavily and a joy to watch .

Did like his interview afterwards saying that he hopes he doesn't have to play Selby .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
          deff wanna see a ronnie vs selby final
          If that happens I think it has huge bearing on the World Championships as the winner will believe they can do it. If Selby loses I think he'll bounce back quickly, if Ronnie loses I suspect he'll struggle to believe he can win the WC's.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Bit more composure and he should have won quite easily.
            This sums up Maguire's career pretty well.

Comment

Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
              If that happens I think it has huge bearing on the World Championships as the winner will believe they can do it. If Selby loses I think he'll bounce back quickly, if Ronnie loses I suspect he'll struggle to believe he can win the WC's.
              I think regardless who would win this final, they both would have the believe they can win the World Championship. The only thing is if one will receive a true thrashing in the final (10-4 or even more difference), than it could be a mental blow to the loser.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                I think regardless who would win this final, they both would have the believe they can win the World Championship. The only thing is if one will receive a true thrashing in the final (10-4 or even more difference), than it could be a mental blow to the loser.
                Or not, because O'Sullivan beat Selby 10-4 in the Masters final in 2014, but still ended up losing to him in the World final a few months later. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  Or not, because O'Sullivan beat Selby 10-4 in the Masters final in 2014, but still ended up losing to him in the World final a few months later. :smile:
                  Therefore I wrote "could". I doubt it anyways as well. Just remember last season when Selby beat Ding 10-1 at the final of the International Championship and then the Chinese gave Selby a close and tough match in the semifinal of the World Championship. No mental problems at all.

Comment

Is the interview after Ronnie vs Mags match somewhere?

Comment

• Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                      Is the interview after Ronnie vs Mags match somewhere?

Here you go...
                      https://youtu.be/t38FSud7xNA
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Great match with Maguire, watched it this morning as I was too tired to watch it live, looked like Ronnie's comments gave Maguire the kick up the arse he needed but a shame it was decided by a fluke, but then Maguire had one didn't he.
                        I doubt I'll watch the final if Selby wins tonight as he will be taking his time so very, very, very, very much and boring Ronnie out of his concentration, which is what he'll be doing tonight so I won't watch that either but come on Ding!

Something needs to be done about the bloke, maybe a commode instead of a chair; as for snooker dying when Ronnie quits for good, not entirely but it will if Selby is all that's left.
                        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• The dragon is going to eat the jester alive tonight. A 6 - 3 win for the dragon.

Comment

• What a start!

Comment

• Got to be one of the worse frame# I’ve seen in a long time .

I reckon Mark missed more pots in that frame than he did in winning one of his World titles !

Amazing that he says that he is lacking in confidence after what he has achieved in the game .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Earlier the commentry mentioned the two hour frame between Fergal O'Brien and David Gilbert last year that became the longest frame ever but apart from all the news headlines about the new world record there is no video footage. I know it was a qualifier match but I thought they were also filmed so does footage of this two hour frame exist anywhere? I want to see it out of morbid curiosity.
                                www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Working...
                                X