No announcement yet.

2018 World Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a great, tense match yesterday. Both were not playing their absolute best when in the balls, but the quality of the safety duels was extraordinary. Good to see Ding prevail, cause this should add to his confidence. I totally hope he wins the final today, but I'm pretty sure that battle against Selby did cost him a lot and he will feel a bit exhausted today, so I'm predicting a win by O'Sullivan.

Comment

• Expecting Ding 9-4

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        Expecting Ding 9-4
        Sorry but not possible unless Ronnie concedes the match at 9-4, it's best of 19 ;D

But to be fair I'd go 10-6 for Ronnie.

Comment

• Painful viewing so far... I kind of expected Ding to start poorly, but I didn't think O'Sullivan would be so out of sorts. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            I made it through the whole match last night. Row D.
            Me and my daughter were row B on the green side of the table but below the black cushion . I had my Mr Snooker t shirt on. Daughter got so tired we went at 5-5. She called the shots as I would have stayed having stuck it out for so long!

Comment

• Ding, so many errors.
              Last edited by Hey; 25 February 2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hey View Post
                Ding, so many errors.
                Well, as I stated he certainly feels tired after yesterday and you can indeed see it. It's good for him he kept himself in the game so far.

Comment

• He would have needed one of the last two frames. I can see Ding play better in the evening, but probably not at his best. So sadly I don't see him winning from 3-6 down.

Comment

• Far from finished yet ! Ding will come out later and win first 2 frames and then its all to play for..but ronnie defo not won this yet..Still fancy ding to win 10-8.
                    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• I know it shouldn't bug me to this extent, but those... fools (he says, biting his tongue) who sit in the seats behind the player's chair and do everything in their power to make sure they're in shot when the camera is on the player, need slapping.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Yawn...no contest

Comment

• The GOAT is inching towards his next milestone. Ronnie Ronnie.

Comment

• Dreadful final. Next!

Comment

• And still there are people who will say that he's not GOAT.

Comment

• Indeed, quite awesome.......

Comment

Working...
                                X