No announcement yet.

2018 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd guess he needs to get to 7-7 to have a chance....

Comment

• Number 33 for the GOAT. Well done Ronnie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hey View Post
        Yes its another borefest
        I kind of agree with this. 8.30 and it's all over, another procession, no drama. It seems the only player worth watching against Ronnie is John Higgins, but they never seem to meet in finals.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Number 33 for the GOAT. Well done Ronnie.
          Love him or hate him but you can’t deny him!!

Comment

• Boring final.Again.
            :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              Love him or hate him but you can’t deny him!!
              What does that actually mean?

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
                What does that actually mean?
                That was for Ronnie.

Comment

• 5 won and still two more ranking tournaments left in the season.

If he managed to win 6 I think that would be equivalent to Hendry winning 5 out of 8 in a season as there are more ranking tournaments these days but if he somehow won the China Open and then the World's then I don't think 7 ranking wins in a season will ever be bettered.

Comment

• If other players dont grow some balls & at least start to give O'Sullivan a decent game then the decline of snooker in the UK will continue.

Comment

• Depends if they get to some ridiculous number of them? (And have the current non-Ranking Invitational etc for top players included.)

It does nark me when people moan about him winning: he is a genius, a Davis-Hendry-Higgins(Alex) hybrid - enjoy the genius and the redefining of Snooker!

Anyone remember the Dott\Ebdon 2 day snorefest?

Comment

If other players dont grow some balls & at least start to give O'Sullivan a decent game then the decline of snooker in the UK will continue.
                        My post was at same time as your's, but I will disagree: youngsters will try to emulate the best. Hopefully that won't be "coached" out of them....

The problem in UK is the lack of Amateur and Youth Comps?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                          My post was at same time as your's, but I will disagree: youngsters will try to emulate the best. Hopefully that won't be "coached" out of them....

The problem in UK is the lack of Amateur and Youth Comps?
                          Sport thrives on rivalry & competition.Without it people will lose interest no matter how good the one dominant player is.

Comment

• I think Robertson ruined his form himself.He had the standard to dominate the game, together with Selby and Ronnie.If he was today as good as he was before, sport would be more alive and other players would come up inspired as well.All things together would improve the health of the sport and things would be much more interesting.

Comment

• 2018 Players Championship

to me he didn't do it himself but by influence from Ebdon :wink:
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Sport thrives on rivalry & competition.Without it people will lose interest no matter how good the one dominant player is.
                                He hasn't won the world championship for five years.

Comment

Working...
                                X