Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    3-0 to Ronnie.
    6-1 final score. Dott should have played the last red safe.

Comment

A little confusion here. I believe Ronnie and Dott played earlier too in the past few days so did Higgins and McGill, their match is tomorrow.

Can someone shed some light on this please? Same players against each other for the second time in the last few days. Is it just random?
      Last edited by fkhan; 20 March 2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        I honestly think Brecel is going to be an "also run" kind of player in the long run, has potential but never really produces it to any degree for any length of time.
        Possibly, but I hope not. He tends to go through these lulls after major career achievements. I don't know what causes it, but I would like to think that eventually he will find the right balance for his game level out. I don't know if he will level out as a just a regular top 16 player or a regular top 8 and consistent winner. Hopefully the latter. He seems like a nice kid and is fun to watch when he is playing well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
          Possibly, but I hope not. He tends to go through these lulls after major career achievements. I don't know what causes it, but I would like to think that eventually he will find the right balance for his game level out. I don't know if he will level out as a just a regular top 16 player or a regular top 8 and consistent winner. Hopefully the latter. He seems like a nice kid and is fun to watch when he is playing well.
          i just dont think there is anyone coming through tbh. you still got the likes of osullivan, higgins, williams, ding, robertson, trump, allen and so forth. who will probably just sit in the elite for ages and ages and ages. to be honest, probably the last player to make a massive breakthrough was Selby. I certainly didnt see him coming to be what he turned out to be. Was practically a nobody til he reached the final of the worlds.

Never again will you see a top 16 with the calibur of players like osullivan, higgins, williams, hendry, lee, hunter, white. just cant see it anymore... all you hear these days is "this and that player fighting to knock each other in and out of the top 16". the top 16 suddenly isnt so elite. get down to the top 8 or 6, then we are talking

Comment

Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
            Fascinating to see Ryan Day sweeping away everyone and everything that gets in his path in recent weeks - and now poor old Selby's bitten the dust (yet again) ...
            Really great for Ryan , although real test for him will be in the next match.Selby couldnt pull himself together throughout the entire match, frustration was reeking out of him...

Comment

Originally Posted by kibo View Post
              Really great for Ryan , although real test for him will be in the next match.Selby couldnt pull himself together throughout the entire match, frustration was reeking out of him...
              I dunno - wouldn't be surprised if he kicks Williams out as well ...

Comment

that yates commentator. oh my lord does he talk alot of rubbish haha

Comment

Really hope Selby gets back on track at the worlds. There's a lot of hate for him at the moment but he's a top bloke and the grit and determination he shows is equally as entertaining as watching relentless breaks in my opinion.
                  "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Shocking, Higgins lost 6-0.

Comment

I don't usually enjoy watching Maguire but that match was a joy to watch from both players and a shame someone had to lose.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

found it funny when trump said he plays aggressively because it annoys maguire. class haha

Comment

Looking forward to O'Sullivan Ding tonight. Hopefully both bring their A games. I always think meetings between the top players at this time of year will influence things at the Crucible so gives it an extra edge

Comment

Originally Posted by jimev View Post
                            Looking forward to O'Sullivan Ding tonight. Hopefully both bring their A games. I always think meetings between the top players at this time of year will influence things at the Crucible so gives it an extra edge
                            dont think ding will bring anything lol

Comment

I guess it is going to be Ronnie vs Murphy in the final.

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                                dont think ding will bring anything lol
                                He'll bring his twitchy right eye. Joking aside I see Ding winning 6-3 tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X