No announcement yet.

2018 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie just doesn’t seem to be in the mood today.

Comment

• Same misses in this match like he did in his thrashing by Higgins, strange to miss those balls and always the centre pockets hmm

Comment

• Ronnie trying to adjust to the table; plays most shots with side?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          I think "Angles" McManus better stop talking, he gets just about every single shot prediction wrong !!!
          "He won't be tracking a low angle on the black here" *plays low on the black*

"Well he may brush into them, but he won't be playing a deep screw into the pack" *deep screw into the pack*

I don't know why they bother sometimes.

Comment

• Ronnie is back on track at 2-2 with a 143.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              "He won't be tracking a low angle on the black here" *plays low on the black*

"Well he may brush into them, but he won't be playing a deep screw into the pack" *deep screw into the pack*

I don't know why they bother sometimes.
              He got the in off in the middle right and called the plant into the middle as well . 2 out 10 isn’t bad
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Why can't Phil Yates speak like a normal human being just for once?
                :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
                  Why can't Phil Yates speak like a normal human being just for once?
                  And John McDonald is getting worse when he announces the players ......putting on a stupid voice .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    He got the in off in the middle right and called the plant into the middle as well . 2 out 10 isn’t bad
                    That's a 20% shot call success rate, not good enough at this level

Comment

• Ronnie is performing well even with his B game. From 0-2 to 3-2.

Comment

• noticed theres one of the tournament regulars in the crowd... fat-ish guy, 40s always wears a World Snooker coat. He must be minted as hes at every bloody tournament!
                        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• It amazes me trump can play snooker at all really, virtually every shot is a twitch with that weird offset way of cueing he has.

Comment

• When did trump start sighting down the grain arrows? He used to use the side grain as far back as i can remember.

Comment

• Well Trump was robbed there really

Comment

• jesus that was the best match all season, the suspense was insane. What a choke from Trump and great pressure break from Ronnie.

Comment

Working...
                                X