Brecel 147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brecel 147

I see Luca Brecel had a 147 in his 3 nil victory over John Higgins in their Championship League match today .

Not bad for someone who has had cue problems this season .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Last edited by narl; 26 March 2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Outrageous fluke on the red, a lot of amazing shots during the break overall. I really was happy when I checked the live scores and saw he made the maximum. Yellow, pink, black, superb shots.

Comment

Great break.
        It would be great for the game if he could win the Worlds.
        Far to many robots in the game these days.

Comment

He's lost every match he played since making that break. Bottom of the group now, and the prize for a 147 is £500.

I agree with Travis tho, he's great to watch when he's on form.

Comment

all three seem to being having fun through the match
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              I see Luca Brecel had a 147 in his 3 nil victory over John Higgins in their Championship League match today .

Not bad for someone who has had cue problems this season .
              Good break by Brecel. Surprised, this is Higgins second white wash.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                Good break by Brecel. Surprised, this is Higgins second white wash.
                He has won other matches in Round Robin. May I know how this format works?

Comment

Very nice break and lucky to get the red but he kept his nerve. Shame it meant John Higgins got thrashed but nice to see John giving him congratulations and being a good sport like he always is.
                  www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                    He has won other matches in Round Robin. May I know how this format works?
                    Round Robin group format is where each player plays the other players once.
                    For each match there are points for each frame won.
                    The top four players at the end of the round robin, play semi final knockout, then the final is played by the SF winners.
                    I believe there are monetary rewards for centuries and match wins for each Group

The Winners of each Championship League Group are then entered into the Championship League Final Group (which starts today) to play for more money

IIRC this event was created specifically for betting sites; hence not available to watch on the normal channels.

see http://www.championshipleaguesnooker.co.uk/format/
                    also if you scroll down a bit you can see format and prize fund - http://www.championshipleaguesnooker.co.uk/
                    Last edited by DeanH; 28 March 2018, 11:08 AM.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Round Robin group format is where each player plays the other players once.
                      For each match there are points for each frame won.
                      The top four players at the end of the round robin, play semi final knockout, then the final is played by the SF winners.
                      I believe there are monetary rewards for centuries and match wins for each Group

The Winners of each Championship League Group are then entered into the Championship League Final Group (which starts today) to play for more money

IIRC this event was created specifically for betting sites; hence not available to watch on the normal channels.

see http://www.championshipleaguesnooker.co.uk/format/
                      also if you scroll down a bit you can see format and prize fund - http://www.championshipleaguesnooker.co.uk/
                      Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Comment

Working...
                      X