No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selby on who not to be trapped in a ft with "Dominic Dale as he isn;t wired right". I'm not, and have Certificates, but I totally agree, lol.

Comment

• Best plant ever.

Comment

• Look no further for shot of the championship......incredible
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Another Black off the Spot....

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            Best plant ever.
            Totally agree.

Comment

• I´ve never seen this before. Hawkins was 74 behind with 51 remaining, and he just cleaned the table (but black) and sits again :P

Comment

• Originally Posted by cesard View Post
                I´ve never seen this before. Hawkins was 74 behind with 51 remaining, and he just cleaned the table (but black) and sits again :P
                Just getting the speed of the table, good idea actually

Comment

I´ve never seen this before. Hawkins was 74 behind with 51 remaining, and he just cleaned the table (but black) and sits again :P
                  That's not that uncommon actually. A player taking some shots in the first frame, when he didn't have much time at the table.

Comment

• Ref: "Could you check the volume on your commentary ear-pieces, please. One or two seem a bit loud."

DT: "Referee Leo Skullian just asking the crowd to check their ear-pieces, and to turn them down a little bit."

Yeah, thanks, Dennis. I was wondering what he meant
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Silence, right until Mark's final back swing, and then a lone cough, on two occasions now. I suspect Mr Cougher has a few pennies riding on Barry.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Just getting the speed of the table, good idea actually
                        Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        That's not that uncommon actually. A player taking some shots in the first frame, when he didn't have much time at the table.
                        Yep, it seems logical

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Silence, right until Mark's final back swing, and then a lone cough, on two occasions now. I suspect Mr Cougher has a few pennies riding on Barry.
                        I think that Mark´s head has been affected. It doesn´t seem that was neutral for him

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Ref: "Could you check the volume on your commentary ear-pieces, please. One or two seem a bit loud."

DT: "Referee Leo Skullian just asking the crowd to check their ear-pieces, and to turn them down a little bit."

Yeah, thanks, Dennis. I was wondering what he meant
                          At least they talk about bit so people can adjust the volume with a commentator speaking, in the past the commentators would be silent, a big help not
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I think that Mark´s head has been affected. It doesn´t seem that was neutral for him
                            Yeah. The problem with something like that, is that even though Mark was able to stop himself and get up from both shots before playing them again, the damage has been done. And he did indeed miss both.

Comment

• Robert lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by cidermaster View Post
                                Robert lol
                                Eh??

Mark seems to be having a bit of a relapse.

Comment

Working...
                                X