X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huuuuuuge frame! Well done MJW.

2 more please!

Comment

• I think if Higgins had won that it would have been an utter hammer blow for Williams. Come on Mark!

Comment

• This is still anybodys really. Higgins just proved that he is a human in the end. Those two long pot attempts were far off.

If only Mark could win the next frame.

Comment

• Coomon Mark!

Comment

• Originally Posted by richo View Post
            I think if Higgins had won that it would have been an utter hammer blow for Williams. Come on Mark!
            Champions have better mental toughness than that. :-)

Comment

• One more Mark! Please! It'll be one of my all time favorite WC wins if it happens.

Fully expecting Higgins go into god-mode again...

Comment

• Having lost 5 on the spin, then wins 2 as though it's the start of the match. Showing great character and I hope he goes on to win the title. Come on Mark

Comment

• Its interesting how fastly the momentum can change. Whos still sure Higgins is going to win this?

Comment

• If ever proof were needed that this sport isn’t (and never has been) carried by an individual player, this is surely it.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Oh Mark!!!!! OMG!!!!

Comment

• Incredible miss there, please Higgins make a hash of this clearance

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
                          Its interesting how fastly the momentum can change. Whos still sure Higgins is going to win this?
                          No doubt after Mark has missed that pink.

Comment

• I can’t handle this!
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• That pink will stay with MJW for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                                That pink will stay with MJW for the rest of his life.
                                Yep. Honestly this is maybe a bigger bottle job than any of Jimmy's. Don't recall Jimmy ever missing a fairly regulation pot to literally win the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X