• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
    Milky’s on fire here. 🔥
    He’ll burn himself. He usually does,

Wonderful to watch while it lasts!
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Have they 'unofficially' altered the cut of the pockets?
      Balls are dropping like lead balloons....
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• It does seem so, yes.

Comment

• Milkins needs this one?

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
            Taylor earlier with and to Ebdon (comparing him to Jack) you were so attacking
            Actually, he was

Comment

• Originally Posted by bagpiper13579 View Post
              Actually, he was
              Before the hair cut?

Comment

• Bingham was lucky to win this frame...at 8-5 i think Lisowski had it in the bag. Now it is all to play for. Still a big fluke from Bingham and a rather undeserved scoreline.
                "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• what a steal from bingam for 7-6, no wonder he won WC once..

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
                    what a steal from bingam for 7-6, no wonder he won WC once..
                    Lol....i forgot that. But what can you say...even Dott was world champion.
                    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                      Before the hair cut?
                      Before and after. If you look at his shot selections, they were often very attacking. The issue I think is that Ebdon also had this idea that he had to out-think everything, maybe to keep his focus or something. Still, brilliant shot-maker

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                        Oh that turgid final......

Comment

• Just saw the green potted off a snooker by MJW. WHAT A SHOT!!!!

Comment

His title was fully deserved imo.He had very strong opponents and matches.He played extremly good at that WC so you gotta give him credits for it.I have watched some other matches where he showed mental toughness in critical situations so he had predispositions to take one title...

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
                              His title was fully deserved imo.He had very strong opponents and matches.He played extremly good at that WC so you gotta give him credits for it.I have watched some other matches where he showed mental toughness in critical situations so he had predispositions to take one title...
                              Parrott...Bond...Robertson(who was not seeded at that moment)...Ronnie(who had an awful third session) ...and the great boring final.....It was a good draw imo. Nothing special from my point of view.

Comment

Parrott...Bond...Robertson(who was not seeded at that moment)...Ronnie(who had an awful third session) ...and the great boring final.....It was a good draw imo. Nothing special from my point of view.
                                Semi-finals and finals were pretty tough matches with strong potting so it was fully deserved as far as i am concerned

Comment

Working...
                                X