Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good knee-trembler in the morning

Comment

• Good slow motion clips of Ali Carter and ROS shown in the first two frames . ROS shown at the beginning of frame 2. and Ali's is somewhere at the first half of the first frame. Good studies on cue action, stance, elbow - all clear.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
        A good knee-trembler in the morning
        Babestation?

Ooh, the snooker.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Got to feel for Ali Carter and all his health problems, however I do feel there is something a little unlikable about him.(please don't turn this into a Ronnie comment)
          H.b.142

Comment

• Originally Posted by jimev View Post
            Won't get to watch any today until the evening session but really looking forward to the final session of Perry v Allen. Top half of the draw has really opened up so the winner of this will really fancy their chances of getting to the final
            Cannot believe Perry v Allen to a finish isn't on telly. O'sullivan Carter on both BBC and eurosport is very annoying

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
              Got to feel for Ali Carter and all his health problems, however I do feel there is something a little unlikable about him.(please don't turn this into a Ronnie comment)
              Strangely I feel very similiar towards him.
              Still he is way more likeable than O'Sullivan.

Comment

• Similar re Carter - and while I do understand the anti-ROS thang, I believe it is misguided etc :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                  Similar re Carter - and while I do understand the anti-ROS thang, I believe it is misguided etc :wink:
                  It's definitely not misguided.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    It's definitely not misguided.
                    His CB is tonight....

Comment

• Anybody who can tell me who the commentators on the Allen - Perry match are? Just out of interest.
                      Since there's no TV coverage tonight in Austria I watch on the Eurosport Player and as I don't usually listen to the british commentators I can't name them.

The only one I always recognize is Hendry. :smile:

Comment

• It's Alan mcmanus and Dennis Taylor on the BBC online. Not watching on eurosport sorry

Comment

• Originally Posted by jimev View Post
                          It's Alan mcmanus and Dennis Taylor on the BBC online. Not watching on eurosport sorry
                          No worries. It's not important, was just out of interest.

Both missed plenty of chances in this frame. Would be important for Joe to get one back.

On the other table O'Sullivan made some potting errors as well, while Carter plays pretty good (especially long pots are flying in) and so far seems composed. Ali leads 8-3.
                          Last edited by JimMalone; 27 April 2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Carter refuses to look at Ronnie on the table - hahahaha funniest thing his face is turned to the crowd sideways lol.

Comment

• I think Mark Allen has a really good chance of winning the tournament based on his form so far

Comment

• Yes Carter does have something about him that is unlikeable I agree. Not sure anything about Ronnie is unlikeable but that's just my opinion of course.

I can see Carter winning this if he beats Ronnie.
                                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X