No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This does sound bad, well REALLY BAD, but he wasn't the same before? He was more like Hamilton?

He would have to come down a bit of he wins? Never beaten ROS in 13... Williams next? At worst Ding in Semi, but could get Hawkins, and a guaranteed knee trembler as whoever is winning cracks. Then the Final and being totally drained?

Comment

• ROS is getting a lot of kicks in this match - and were barely noticeable before?

Any explanations - beyond "There is a God and he hates Ronald" :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
        Yes Carter does have something about him that is unlikeable I agree. Not sure anything about Ronnie is unlikeable but that's just my opinion of course.

I can see Carter winning this if he beats Ronnie.
        To like or dislike somebody is always an opinion. But this opinion is mostly based on things.

As for Carter winning the World Champs I highly doubt it. Firstly I still think O'Sullivan wins this match. But even if Carter wins this match he'd probably be outsider in every match remaining. Bingham did similiar of course in 2015, but it's just unlikely I think.

On the other hand I wouldn't underestimate Mark Allen.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          To like or dislike somebody is always an opinion. But this opinion is mostly based on things.

As for Carter winning the World Champs I highly doubt it. Firstly I still think O'Sullivan wins this match. But even if Carter wins this match he'd probably be outsider in every match remaining. Bingham did similiar of course in 2015, but it's just unlikely I think.

On the other hand I wouldn't underestimate Mark Allen.
          Definetly wouldn't write off Allen.

I do love a debate on Ronnie for me he can do no wrong so I'd love to hear some time what your views are based on.

Ali Carter refusing to look at the table is quite funny actually.
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Dott took a few notes on a scrap of paper in with him when he "wasn't looking"...

I was going to PM re disliking ROS, as I'm in the "no wrong" camp too.

re Allen: his Masters Final rematch with Wilson will be interesting, and too close to call, imho.

Jack beating Higgins would be the cat of cats among the pigeons?

Comment

• I think Ali's cockyness has lit a fire under Ronnie's ass. Trying very hard to humble Carter.

Comment

• thanks to whoever shared the link for sportstrem365 you have had my week at work much more easier!!!!

Comment

• 9-7 what an epic finish

Comment

• Hmm that was a bit off there with Carter not stopping to shake hands with the ref ?

Comment

• Haha Carter acting such a t**t at the end there not even shaking the refs hand. Very poor form.
                      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Haha Carter acting such a t**t at the end there not even shaking the refs hand. Very poor form.
                        If he genuinely forgot then fair enough, but he's been playing long enough to know how to act, should be fined imo.

Comment

• Get a Betfair Account :wink:

Deep breathe out at ROS grinding 7-9 out. (My cunning betting both sides for a profit kinda bombed when Betfair had me betting twice on ROS, which will dent my WC profits if I can't get 5's on Carter - he can lose after that, lol)

Comment

Haha Carter acting such a t**t at the end there not even shaking the refs hand. Very poor form.
                            Totally agree, confirms my feelings about him....
                            H.b.142

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              If he genuinely forgot then fair enough, but he's been playing long enough to know how to act, should be fined imo.
                              As above, he has become one - and stormed off......

Comment

• Basically can Ronnie win 6-3 tomorrow?...
                                H.b.142

Comment

Working...
                                X