No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great decision by Eurosport showing Higgins - Lisowski on Eurosport 2 now instead of Williams - Milkins, which is already game over. :-i

Comment

• I would say some of the time he is brutally honest, this is one of them.
      Like Willie Thorne pointed out before, he likes to toy with the press sometimes too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        I would say some of the time he is brutally honest, this is one of them.
        Like Willie Thorne pointed out before, he likes to toy with the press sometimes too.
        I think he's matured in the past few years. The reporter at the end pestering him about the incident was out of line and O'Sullivan handled it perfectly. He's not the same guy he was 10 years ago. We all mature as we get older and I think he bordered on dignified in that interview.

Comment

• Ding is oiling his cogs. Come on Ding finish the match with a session to spare.

Comment

• This was a nice first frame between Williams and Milkins. More of it please.

Comment

• 10-0 for Higgins. According to BBC there has never been a 13-0 whitewash in the 2nd round. (13-1 has occurred four times) Embarrassing performance from Lisowski.

Comment

• Lisowski wins his first frame finally.

Comment

• Just cracked his hand off the table after missing a shot.

Comment

• Sort of think McGill is punching above his weight being a top 16 player. Don't think he has the consistency to be in this group. Sort of view him like another Michael White

Comment

• I feel sorry for Jack and I hope he gets a few more frames at least.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                        Sort of think McGill is punching above his weight being a top 16 player. Don't think he has the consistency to be in this group. Sort of view him like another Michael White
                        Two years ago I liked him very much as a prospect. He had already a good all-around game and a fine temperament, but he has stagnated since, very much in contrast to Kyren Wilson for example.

Comment

• Latest odds to win the championship. Ding now the hot favorite. Wilson still a value bet at 10/1. Higgins also a good bet at 4/1.

Ding - 11/5
                          Higgins - 4/1
                          Williams 13/2
                          Trump - 7/1
                          Allen - 7/1
                          Wilson - 10/1
                          Hawkins - 10/1
                          Carter - 12/1
                          Walden - 50/1
                          Milkins -100/1

Comment

• Fantastic 146 break by Higgins. His highest ever break at the crucible.

Comment

• lovely 146 for Higgins
                              rarer than max, only the 18th I think
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• So, 13-1 for Higgins it is.

I hope Lisowski can get over this heavy defeat very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X